Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, popularly known as MITS, was started as Madhav Engineering College in 1957 with only three branches of engineering, namely Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering with a total intake of 120 students. The institute is proud to be one among the 189 institutions of 22 states and union territories of the nation which are selected by the MHRD under TEQIP-II. Only five institutes of Madhya Pradesh have this privilege. The funding received under this scheme has strengthened the academic fabric of the institute, through short-term training programs, expert lectures, conferences/seminars and addition of latest equipment and software to the various laboratories. The MITS family has persistently tried to maintain very high academic standards, superior placements, strict discipline and an excellent work culture.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Work Location: Bhopal
Salary: Not disclosed by employer.
Graduation or Post-Graduation in Chemistry.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to apply online on institute website www.mitsgwalior.in on or before 24/06/2017 upto 12:00 noon and printed copy of online submitted application form along with the necessary enclosures and a Demand Draft (Non Refundable) of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST of MP Domicile) drawn in favour of “Director, MITS, Gwalior” should be submitted to the office of the Registrar on or before 24/06/2017 up to 4:00 p.m. in the A 4 size envelope.
- Click on “Online Apply” button on the website, it will open “Application Form” (link provided below).
- Every field has clear instructions for filling up, are written which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- After the submission of the admission form, you will receive an email on your mentioned Email ID (Please check your mail inbox or spam).
- Email consists of Registration ID and a link through which you can download filled application and envelop slip. (Copy registration ID from email and follow the link).
- Take printout of the filled application and envelop slip and send as per the direction given in the “Advertisement”, it is mandatory to paste the Envelop Slip on the envelope containing the application form.
Application Deadline: 24.06.2017 up to 12:00 pm