Zoetis Pharmaceutical Chemistry /M Pharma Job Vacancy – Apply
Zoetis invites candidates with a degree in Pharma or Pharmaceutical chemistry for the post of Scientist. Candidates with analytical research experience in Pharmaceutical R&D or M Pharm in Pharmaceutical Technology may apply for this post online. Check out details
Job Title: Sr. Associate Scientist / Scientist (09122022) Navi Mumbai, India
Zoetis Veterinary Medicine Research and Development, Analytical Sciences in Navi Mumbai, India, is seeking a small molecule analytical chemist.
M Pharm / M Sc in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry or other related disciplines with 4+ years of analytical research experience in Pharmaceutical R&D
Essential skills / competencies
- Good understanding, knowledge, and experience with various modern analytical tools and technologies used in the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., U/HPLC, GC, NMR, MS, Karl Fischer, dissolution, particle size, etc).
- Practical analytical experience working with dosage forms including solids and liquids for oral, topical and parenteral administration. This includes demonstrated experience in the technical areas of stability, characterization / isolation of impurities, and a track record of analytical problem solving.
- Basic knowledge of degradation pathways, stress stability designs, stabilization techniques, and biopharmaceutical aspects of drug products.
- Basic understanding of analytical quality requirements for clinical supplies and technical transfer activities.
- Fair understanding of the pharmaceutical development process.
- Basic knowledge of Quality by Design (QbD) principles and optimization techniques.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills essential for contributing to project teams and influencing decisions.
- Good documentation skills for recording research and ability to summarize results and data in concise memos, development reports, summaries etc.; experience in writing and supporting regulatory documents (e.g., validation reports, specifications, stability reports, development summaries, CMC technical sections).
Other attributes desirable
- Stay current with new developments in analytical chemistry and their application to development projects.
- Use knowledge and experience to design, conduct and interpret data from experiments. Plan work independently based on specific objectives. Prioritize tasks; keep management/team informed of progress and adjust work accordingly. Display an understanding of project goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and recommend solutions for problems that arise in the course of experimentation.
Understand safety. Consider safety as an integral part of planning for and performing daily activities.
- Communicate technical information efficiently and accurately. Practice active listening skills to understand the information being communicated by others. Deliver articulate presentations in a team environment. Write clearly and concisely. Maintained laboratory notebook meeting corporate standards.
- Continuously improve techniques and work processes by introducing imaginative approaches and championing new technologies to improve group/team performance.
- Recognize the importance of relationships within the work group. Build a sense of partnership with others in the workgroup to achieve results. Build and maintain a strong network with people from other departments to enhance collaboration on assignments.
- Work as part of international teams, work with contract research organizations, and have familiarity with the Animal Health industry.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting analytical research and development activities (method development, validations, transfers, documentation, stability, etc.) for drug products. The candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple projects and will work in close collaboration with partner groups across the organization such as global development teams (formulation, chemistry, safety sciences, etc.), regulatory, quality, manufacturing and clinical organizations as well as manage analytical activities outsourced to vendors. The candidate will be responsible for authoring, reviewing, and archival of various documentations such as specifications, test procedures, method validation plans, protocols, reports, stability data, SOPs, and CMC technical sections for regulatory submission.
Editors Note: Zoetis Pharmaceutical Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.