L’Oréal Deformulation Analytical Scientist post vacancy 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Jobs 2022, Candidates with a master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at loreal. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analytical Scientist (Deformulation)
Location: L’Oreal, R&I, Bangalore
Eligbility Criteria: Masters in Analytical Chemistry with ~ 5 years of experience in cosmetic product analysis
Support formulation or product development through strategic reverse-engineering analytical programs deploying multi-technique approaches in order to construct an enhanced insight into a specific formulation or material and to impart an understanding of why it works.
Typical deformulation projects include:
- Product development
- Competitor product analysis
- Product benchmarking
- Confirmation of product identity
- Analysis of products for specific chemicals
- Patent infringement investigation
- Use analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gas and high-performance liquid chromatography (GC & HPLC), Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) and spectroscopy (infrared and ultraviolet, amongst others)
- Interpret data and meet strict guidelines on documentation when recording data
- Report scientific results
- Develop techniques for the analysis of cosmetic products
- Validate methods and equipment.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
Be aware of, and keep up to date with, health and safety issues
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
Editors Note: L’Oréal Chemistry Analytical Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.