Syngenta Chemistry Job Recruitment 2020- Assistant TPL Post
MSc Chemistry Assistant TPL Jobs @ Syngenta. Career @ Syngenta. MSc Chemistry jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Assistant TPL job openings at Syngenta 2020. TPL job opening 2020 at Syngenta. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Assistant TPL
Job Id: 18017993
Traits & Regulatory
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Critical Knowledge: Basics of Analytical chemistry and general laboratory techniques. Computer knowledge, Basic knowledge on Analytical instruments.
- Critical Skills: HPLC, UV Spectrometer, ELISA reader, Biochemical analysis, chemical handling, Data analysis, Logical thinking, Problem-solving skills.
- Critical Experience: HPLC, UV Spectrometer, ELISA reader, Biochemical analysis
- Domain expertise: Understanding deviations, explaining unexpected results, identifying root causes, constantly exploring improvements
- Direct people responsibility:
- In-charge for all Fruit quality analytics lab activity in vegetables crops.
- Coordination of sample collection and shipment, validation of samples, sample analysis, report generation and submission.
- Managing all the requirement of routine lab activities
- Regular interaction with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Critical analysis of data to find deviations
- Developing protocols for analysis and sample shipments
- Developing Teams and working with NFTE and labour for their technical improvement
- Updating the latest technical and market knowledge of the area of work
- Project activity timeline for key deliverables like protocol development, routine analysis
- Executing plan for allotted work at site.
- Planning for judicious use of resources budget monitoring.
- HSE and Compliance and management of key CAPEX
- Administrative responsibility.
- Timely reporting of work execution to Line manager.
- Monitoring technical assistants/lab workers for output of the results, crop cultivation, screening, etc.
- Co-ordination with BO, breeding and trailing team.
- Follow on AMC and Service of key equipment
- Financial responsibility.
- Utilization of available resources (infrastructure and manpower) for maximum output with higher efficiency.
- Know your budget, track your spend and ensure its within
- Connect with demand owners, understand their requirements
- Understand potential variables affecting end results
- Plan and Execute routine quality estimation and analysis as per the procedure.
- Trouble fix and understand causes when results not asper expectation
- Preparation and submission of reports on agreed timelines
- Interact with a global team, executes suggestion and improvement plans
- Mange routine laboratory activities -sample and solvent preparation, data collection, documentation, consumable management, people management
- Keeping track of R&M of lab equipment.
- Ensure HSE requirements are complied with in all lab and other related activities
Editor’s Note: Syngenta Chemistry Job Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.