Teva EHS Executive Job Opening – MSc & BSc Chemistry
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate BSc Chemistry & MSc Chemistry candidates for the post of EHS Executive. MSc & BSc job opening at Teva. MSc job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Job Title: EHS Executive
BSc or MSc (Chemistry)
- Review of standards, policies and procedures of TEVA EHS.
- Review existing safety procedures followed at BEC, identify gaps and implement required actions.
- Ensure SOP preparation as required by TEVA EHS.
- Ensure compliance to the SOPs.
- Carry out internal audits for EHS compliance & implementation of appropriate corrective and preventive action.
- Review of incidents/accidents.
- Periodical uploading of EHS data in EHS portal.
- Risk assessment, mitigation and monitoring for EHS.
- Constitution of the emergency response team and disaster preparedness.
- Coordination with local regulatory agencies/authorities as required.
Editor’s Note: Teva EHS Executive Job Teva Research Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.