Colgate Associate Scientist Recruitment 2020 – Chemistry & Pharma
Colgate Chemistry Scientist Recruitment. Colgate is recruiting for the post of Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist. Candidates with a Masters degree in Chemistry & Pharma can apply online below. Candidates are requested to read the complete job details below, before applying.
Job Title: Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist [Product Development – Personal Care / Home Care]
Location: Mumbai, MH, IN
Industrial experience in formulation development in FMCG or a Pharma company preferably in development of Oral Care / Personal Care / Home Care Products.
- Should have a Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry or M.Pharma (Demonstrate mastery of Surfactant Chemistry, Fats & Oils)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Cosmetic / Pharma product development with a reputed FMCG/Pharma company.
- Highly Result Oriented & Strong Analytical Ability
- Experience in preparation of supporting data related to new product launches/ Re-launches to ensure smooth technology transfer to plant.
Internal: VPs/GMs, Department/Section Managers, Professional and Technical staff, Peers in other Functions (Primarily Supply chain, Packaging, Regulatory and Marketing)
External: Government/Regulatory officials, Product Vendors/Suppliers
- Drive sustainable business growth by continuously developing new innovative products that meet consumer need.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen (end to end business understanding) by partnering closely with commercial & supply chain functions to drive sustainable business growth.
- Gain a thorough understanding of personal & home care product portfolio and related regulatory requirements for the assigned geography.
- Gain expertise in Personal care / Home care fundamentals and independently lead pilot plant initiatives with a strong focus on EOHS & Quality.
- Independently execute personal & home care projects from conceptualization to implementation on the ground.
- Constantly identify opportunities to improve systems & processes which can improve not just the product quality and safety but also improve speed to market for all existing & new products. Initiate and implement new ideas and programs in the spirit of continuous improvement in R&D.
- Build formal & informal networks to constantly stay updated with new technology trends and breakthroughs.
- Leverage Colgate’s performance management & development process to improve one’s own performance & capability.
- Lead supplier qualification programs for raw materials & provide required support to packaging material qualification programs.
- Process Compliance: Ensure 100% compliance to all relevant standards & processes. Ensure accurate documentation of processes, test results and project output.
Editor’s Note: Colgate Associate Scientist Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.