Apotex Chemistry QC Analyst Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Apotex Chemistry Associate Job. Apotex Pharma Job associate Apotex invites graduates chemistry candidates for the post of Analyst. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this post via online mode. For further details check our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Analyst, Quality Control
- B.Sc. in Chemistry, or Analytical Chemistry, or the equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year laboratory experience in a pharmaceutical or industry environment;
- Good planning and organisational skills. Good communication and inter-personal skills;
- Good understanding and knowledge of chemistry and current testing methodologies;
- Good understanding and knowledge of analytical instruments, especially HPLC, GC, IC, UV/VIS, FTIR/IR, TOC, Polarimeter, etc.;
- Good understanding and knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and cGMPs;
- Experience on operating/calibrating/maintaining analytical instruments.
- Perform all required testing on in-process controls, finished intermediates, final products, utilities, and other applicable samples.
- Ensure that all data obtained from the testing are appropriately interpreted, reviewed and reported.
Ensure that all samples are tested according to the established procedures, and reported in a timely manner to meet production needs and/or regulatory requirements.
- Conduct qualification testing of utilities, vendors, and equipment and participate in validation activities including process validation, cleaning validation, or methods validation, as required.
- Communicate with other individuals, groups, and/or labs for the testing and reporting of related samples.
- Prepare documents including Study Protocols, Study Reports, SOPs, OOS Investigation Report, etc, as required.
- Participate in problem identification and offer suggestions for solutions and improvements.
- Clean and maintain work place and equipment as per cGMP requirements.
Ensure that the Employee Training Logbook is maintained and updated as required.
- Must work in compliance with established company policies of the Health and Safety Act.
- Must use personal protective equipment and/or clothing to ensure a safe and healthful working environment for self and others.
- Ensure safety, health and environmental policies/procedures are followed:
- Use safe work practices and procedures by following company policies and procedures and wearing the personal protective equipment and clothing provided.
- Report unsafe acts and conditions; correct unsafe acts and conditions; Comply with the standards and regulations of the Health and Safety Act;
- Review the information on the Health Safety and Environment Intranet page.
- Maintain an inventory of consumables and order supplies as required.
- Keep the reporting Manager / Supervisor informed, in a timely manner, on problems, concerns, results and progress.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are carried out effectively and efficiently, in a timely manner, with diligent attention to quality work.
Perform other related duties as required
Editor’s Note: Apotex Chemistry QC Analyst Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.