IISER Pune Project Assistant Post Vacancy – Chemistry
IISER Pune Project Assistant Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Check out all the details on the same below:
Post Code – 2
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of post 01(One)
Name of the Project “Development of Cyclic Saccharide-Based Synthetic Chloride
Transporters and Evaluation of their Apoptosis Inducing Activity”
Funding Agency Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Project Code 30119441
Minimum Educational Qualification
M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / Equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
Preference Candidate having experience in organic synthesis, UV-visible spectroscopy and fluorescence spectroscopy will be preferred.
Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of one year which may be extended
subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Consolidated emoluments Rs. 16,000 + 24% HRA per month.
Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
General Information/details about the posts
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or
compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority
6. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries/correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10.Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for
Day, Date & Venue of Walk-In-Interview & Reporting Time
Monday, October 21, 2019, at 10.00 A.M at Chemistry
Venue: Office, Board Room, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008
View Main Notification