Pharma Research Fellow Vacancy @ Madras Veterinary College
Applications are invited for filling up of the following post to work in the Ministry of AYUSH
funded project titled “Evaluation of Ashtangahridayokta Brihatyadigana for their efficacy in preclinical models of Acute Renal Failure in Rats” at Department of Veterinary Biochemistry, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai 600 007.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M Pharma
Desirable: Working experience with laboratory animals
Salary: Rs. 25,000 per month + House Rent Allowance @ 7500/Month
Job Description (JRF)
The job involves maintenance of laboratory rats, oral dosing with medication and collection of blood and urine samples etc., at the Department of Biochemistry, Madras Veterinary College.
1. Qualified and interested candidates may apply to the Chairman, Selection Committee-AUYSH Project & Assistant Professor, Department of Veterinary Biochemistry, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600007 on or before 15.10.2019 and shortlisted candidates will intimated by post/mail to appear for a written examination followed by an interview to be held on 21.10.2019 at 10.00 am at this department. No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates preferring to attend the interview. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai.
2. Mere attending the interview does not guarantee them the appointment and the selection will be based purely on merit basis. Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
3. The selection of candidates will be based on their educational qualifications, work experience etc.
4. The upper age limit for JRF and SRF shall be 35 years, as on the day on which the application is made.
5. The appointment is made purely on temporary basis with a condition to terminate the appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidate should not make a claim for any university service.
Date of Interview: 21.10.2019
Note: Written test and interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. The post is purely temporary for three years from the date of recruitment or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier. The qualifications and remuneration are as follows.
View Main Notification
Ediotr’s Note: Pharma Research Fellow Vacancy Fellow Vacancy @ Madras Veterinary College, Pharmaceutical science job opening 2019, job opening under the ministry of Ayush, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings