INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI
(An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
Transit Campus : Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road,
Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on contract ba
Job Title: Project Assistant / Fellow
No. of Posts: 1
Project Title: Surface acoustic wave microfluidics: micro-particle patterning to biosensors
Description: Microfluidics involves manipulation of fluids in micro-scale for various bio-chemical applications. In this project we will perform fluidparticle manipulation in microchannels of droplets using acoustic forces. We will address various biomedical research problems. For more information see http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in/people/faculty/dileep.h
Age Limit: Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertise
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc. with valid score in score card are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA per month
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualificat
- M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry (Physical / Bio Chemistry major) or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade. Desirable:
- Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR / UGC NETJRF or GATE score card.
- Candidates having experience in bio-ass
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e. 15 March, 2018 by 5.00 P.M. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
2. All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview scheduled to be held on March 20, 2018 at 10.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati. No separate email / call letter will be issued.
3. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocop
- Date of Interview – 20 March, 2018
- Time of Interview – Time: 10:00 AM
Application Deadline – Date 5.00 P.M. on 15 March,