For Engagement of Project Staff under Sponsored Project
Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement as Project Assistant (PA) Level-I & Level-II on behalf of the sponsor as per details:
- Project Title: i). Grid Analysis Study for Assessment of Environmental Impact due to Operation of MRPL
(Phase III units) on Air, Groundwater and Noise in Surrounding Villages
Proj. No.: CNP-3-2171
ii). Groundwater quality modeling and contamination assessment in Choutuppal industrial area. Proj. No.: CNP-2-2170
- Prescribed Educational Qualifications:
Level-I: B.Sc (Chemistry/ Environmental science/ Biology), with min. of 50% marks for General candidate and 45% marks for SC/ST.
Level-II: M.Sc (Environmental Science / Geology / Geophysics / Microbiology/ Marine Science/
Chemistry), B.E/B.Tech (Chemical Engg./ Env. Engg.) with min. of 55 % marks for General candidate and 50% marks for SC/ST.
- Job Requirement:
- Field survey (secondary data collection) & collection of Air water, wastewater, soil samples etc.,
- Characterization of Air/ Water/ Wastewater/ Soil samples (Laboratory analysis). iii).Compilation, Data processing and Report Preparation.
- Fixed remuneration : 1). Level-I: Rs.10,0001- per month; 2). Level-II: Rs.16,000/- per month
- No. of Positions (may vary): 1). Level-I : 1 No.; 2). : I No.
- Upper age Limit : Level-I: 25 years Level-II: 28 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and for OBC candidates (3 years) will be applicable as per 001 instructions
The engagement is purely on temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored/consultancy project, satisfactory performance/ conduct of the appointee. The tenure of project assistant at the time of appointment shall be for a period of one year and co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIRJNEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the prescribed format (available at www.neeri.res.in) supported by copies of documentary proof for date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. by Post/Courier to Principal Scientist & Head, NEERI Zonal Laboratory, IICT Campus, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007 or email to [email protected].
Applicants are to appear for a personal interview along with originals of supported documents before the selection committee on 29th March 2016 at 10.00 am at NEERI Zonal laboratory, IICT Campus, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007. No TA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. No separate interview call letter will be issued. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualifications will not be interviewed.
No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.