BASF Chemistry Associate Scientist Post – Candidates Apply Online
BASF Hiring Associate Scientist. Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc & M Tech chemistry job opening 2022, Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry vacancy 2022. Chemistry candidates apply for the great job vacancy at BASF. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Scientist – Product Development
Job Number: 43689
Primary Location: IN-Karnataka-Mangalore
Job: Research & Development
Elibgility Criteria: M. Sc./M.Tech. in Chemistry. Ph.D. in Chemistry is most preferred.
Working Experience: Post M.Sc./M.Tech.: 5-7 years experience in Paints and Coatings. Post Ph.D.: 0 to 3 years in industrial R&D setup (initial R&D experience in Paints & Coatings related area is a clear advantage). Technical & Professional Knowledge: Knowledge in polymers, material science, and coatings development
- Ideating, planning, and executing laboratory research for the development of automotive paints & coatings
- Translating North American automotive coatings market needs into novel coating chemistries. Innovating cutting-edge automotive OEM coatings technologies and securing Intellectual Property Rights.
- Develop products (Primer, Basecoat & Clearcoat) for NA OEM markets meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Speedy execution of projects to ensure achieving defined milestones on time, on budget, and on quality through collaborative working with Global technical and cross-functional teams in Mangalore, US, Mexico, Germany, China, and Japan.
- Learn and utilize LEAN & DFSS principles in product development projects
- Performing root-cause analyses and running proof of concept experiments.
- Technical presentation to internal and external stakeholders: Project update meeting, R&D review meeting, Phase gate reviews.
- Prepare and submit Invention Disclosures. Support IP team for filing patent applications and technical evaluations of patents and applications.
- Staying current with scientific and technical advances in your working field and exploring new opportunities in coating chemistries and processes.
- Maintaining Environment, Health, and Safety protocols (Responsible Care)
- Maintaining Quality Management Systems for Product Development (ISO9001, IATF 16949)
Formula for Success
- Education in Chemistry. Material science, physical chemistry, and polymer chemistry are preferable but not mandatory
- Exposure in working across cultures and being part of a global team.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work and partner effectively with global colleagues.
- Ability to apply both fundamental chemistry and creativity to the development of new products. Must be a hands-on individual with an innovative mindset.
- High level of chemistry competency relating to the elucidation of structure-property relationships
- Understanding of paint formulation, chemistry, and structure-property relationships. Hands-on experience in paint formulation, application, and testing. Experience in
- Analytical instrumentation is desirable.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- Knowledge in LEAN &/or DFSS Methodologies, Project Management. Ability to effectively use Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Safe & healthy workplace – zero-incident mindset
Closing Date: 13-Jun-2022, 9:29:00 PM
Editors Note: BASF Chemistry Associate Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.