Govt IPC Pharma Vacancies – Apply For Pharmacovigilance Associate Role
INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
Government of India
Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Name of the Post: Jr Pharmacovigilance Associate
No. of Posts: 02
Age: Not exceeding 28 years
Salary: INR 26,250/-
Education: Pharm. D/ MBBS/ BDS from a recognized university/Institute OR Master degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical Research.
Experience: Minimum 01 year’s experience in Pharmacovigilance Activities
Soft Skills: Expert knowledge of English in verbal and written communication
- Liaison with Public Health Programmes such as TB, HIV, National Vector Borne diseases.
- Management and analysis of Adverse Events reported (specific to drugs used in Public Health Programmes) at national and global database.
- Coordinating with WHO-SEARO & WHO Headquarters related to Pharmacovigilance Activities.
- Assisting in IPC & CDSCO for developing the risk minimization related training.
Period of Engagement:
The tenure of contract will be for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff isnot found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel applications received without assigning any reason.
- Interview will be conducted at IPC, Ghaziabad. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call the applicant for an interview. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
- Experience/Age may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application online through the Google Form.
No other mode of submission of the application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 6th December 2023, closing hour 5:30 PM.
Keywords: Govt IPC Pharmacy Associate Job, Pharmacovigilance Role, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Jr Pharmacovigilance Associate, Pharm. D, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical Research, TB, HIV, National Vector Borne diseases, WHO-SEARO, WHO Headquarters, IPC, CDSCO, risk minimization training, apply. Govt IPC Pharma Vacancies – Apply For Pharmacovigilance Associate Role. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.