Job Title: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
No. of Posts: 1
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Review and maintenance of calibration reports, usage logs, and daily checks of safety, general cleaning, instruments and equipments.
- Preparation and maintenance of IOPs, EOPs, RD, DQA, CQA SOPs.
- Issuance and withdrawal of authorized usage copy of IOPs, EOPs, RD, DQA and CQA SOPs.
- Review of Standard operating procedures and to provide comments for the same.
- Issuance and Review of R & D Record books and sample entry registers.
- Preparation of R&D Reports and Documentation.
- Preparation and review of Comprehensive development strategy, API development strategy, Master Process Guidelines, Development Report, PDS, pilot plant report and Technology Transfer Documents.
- To provide Department induction and co-ordinate for on the job training by issuing of training protocol and review of questionnaire and reports of new joinee.
- Provide training on Standard operating procedures to all R&D staff and new joinee.
- Coordinating for department training and common trainings conducted in the unit.
Maintenance of Number Log for
– API Development strategy, Master Process Guidelines, Development report and Technology transfer document
– Change request, deviation, incidence, CAPA.
– User requirement specification, Qualification, requalification.
- To perform document related activities through Cipdox software (Document Management System) based on the roles and rights provided in the application.
- Review and maintenance of QMS documents such as change control, deviations, incidence and corrective action and preventive action
- UG:B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry