Syngene M Pharm Job – Apply For Research Associate Post
Syngene M Pharm Job – Apply For Research Associate Post. Latest M Pharm Job. Latest M Pharm Job. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online.
Job role: Senior Research Associate – Invitro ADME
Job ID: 53948
Job location: Hyderabad
Reporting to: Senior Lead Investigator
Job Grade: 9-II
Syngene (www.syngeneintl.com) is an innovation-led contract research, development and manufacturing organization offering integrated scientific services from early discovery to commercial supply.
At Syngene, safety is at the heart of everything we do personally and professionally. Syngene has placed safety at par with business performance with shared responsibility and accountability, including following safety guidelines, procedures, and SOPs, in letter and spirit.
Mandatory expectation for all roles as per Syngene safety guidelines
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned.
- Contributing to development of procedures, practices and systems that ensures safe operations and compliance to company’s integrity & quality standards.
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self.
- Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times.
Core Purpose of the Role:
- Support the ADME team by conducting the Caco-2, LLC-PK1-MDR1, MDCK-II-MDR1, MDCK-II BCRP transporter assays in 24 well/ 96 well plate transwell assays using different matrices with highest quality
- Contemporaneous recording of lab activities and experiments performed practices high level of housekeeping.
- Adhere to all safety rules and maintains safe workplace.
- Predominantly laboratory-based job
- Experience in handling cell culture activities
- Design and execute Caco-2, LLC-PK1-MDR1, MDCK-II-MDR1, MDCK-II BCRP transporter assays in 24 well/ 96 well plate transwell assays
- Reporting of executed studies without mistakes
- Preparation reports, eLN updation on time, reporting of study results clearly in the cross functional scientific meetings.
- Execution of In vitro metabolic studies in microsomes, S9 and cytosol.
- Execution of Single point inhibition, reversible CYPIC50 inhibition and TDI-IC50 shift assays using Human liver microsomes with highest quality.
- Document and Reporting of executed studies without any non-compliance. Timely completion of eLN.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace-ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene
- Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace
- Wearing all PPE as required.
- Adherence to all procedures related to Syngene’s data integrity policies
- Compliance to Syngene’s quality standards at all times.
Syngene Values: All employees will consistently demonstrate alignment with our core values
- Experience in CRO (DMPK/ADME) research with one to four years.
- Comprehensive understanding of cell culture and technical expertise in trouble shooting the assay.
- Experience in conducting in vitro absorption studies.
- Handling various cell lines
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player.
- Commitment to deliver the study reports within the agreed timelines
- Adaptability to changes in the dynamic lab environment
- Communicate confidently with colleagues and collaborators in the meetings and presentation of study reports and evidence of publications in the PEER reviewed Journals
Educational Qualification: M Pharm. in any pharmaceutical science or M Sc. in biological science.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Here are a few interview questions with sample answers for the role of Senior Research Associate – In vitro ADME:
1. Can you describe your experience with conducting in vitro absorption studies and handling various cell lines?
Answer: I have a solid background in conducting in vitro absorption studies, which includes designing and executing assays such as Caco-2, LLC-PK1-MDR1, MDCK-II-MDR1, and MDCK-II BCRP transporter assays using 24 well/96 well plate transwell assays. My experience also involves working with various cell lines, ensuring their proper maintenance and culture. This experience has allowed me to develop a deep understanding of cell culture techniques and troubleshoot assay-related issues effectively.
2. How do you ensure data integrity and compliance with quality standards in your work?
Answer: Data integrity and compliance with quality standards are paramount in my work. I strictly adhere to Syngene’s data integrity policies, which include contemporaneous recording of lab activities, accurate and timely reporting of study results, and documentation of all executed studies without any non-compliance. Additionally, I ensure that all environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements and procedures are followed at all times, which contributes to maintaining data integrity and quality standards.
3. Can you provide an example of a challenging project you’ve worked on and how you overcame the challenges to achieve a successful outcome?
Answer: One challenging project I encountered involved conducting Single point inhibition and reversible CYPIC50 inhibition assays using Human liver microsomes. We faced unexpected technical difficulties that could have impacted the quality of the data. To overcome these challenges, I collaborated closely with my team members, consulted relevant literature, and reached out to experts within the organization. Through a combination of troubleshooting and method optimization, we successfully obtained high-quality results within the specified timelines, ensuring the project’s success.
4. How do you prioritize and manage your tasks to ensure timely delivery of study reports and meet project deadlines?
Answer: Prioritization and time management are essential in my role. I start by setting clear objectives for each task, breaking them down into smaller, manageable steps. I then establish timelines for each step and continuously monitor progress. Regular communication with team members helps in identifying any potential roadblocks, allowing for proactive resolution. This structured approach, combined with my commitment to delivering study reports within agreed timelines, has consistently enabled me to meet project deadlines and deliver results on schedule.
Stay Tuned on Rasayanika for more chemistry and pharmacy job updates