BSc Chemistry Brewer Job at Heineken
HEINEKEN is a renowned company in the brewing industry. We are currently inviting applications for the position of Shift Brewer.
Date: 22 Nov 2023
Location: Rewari, IN, 122106
Job Title: Shift Brewer
Job Grade: 8
Qualification and Experience
- BSc in Chemistry/Microbiology preferably with 2 years of work experience in the brewing industry.
- Candidates high on learning, agility and communication will be preferred.
- Ability to understand Hindi/English over and above vernaculars will be preferred.
To produce prescribed quality beer within budgeted cost.
- Raw material requisition to stores based on daily production plan.
- Implementing improvement plan on housekeeping and safety.
- Plan overtime and leaves etc in consultation with brewing manager.
- Help brewing manager to develop process improvement maps.
Optimum process performance:
- Ensure smooth manufacturing, processing and filtration of beer in the shift as per the production schedule with set quality norms and quantity required.
- Controlling beer loss at various stages within specified norms.
- Control raw material wastage, improve filter aid consumption.
Maintain safe and healthy work environment:
- Identify and notify any safety hazards in the operation and ensure addressing it through the brewing manager.
- To ensure that all the protective equipment is given to and used by workers in the shift.
- Brewing manager
- Maintenance engineer
- Packaging executives
- QA executives
- Stores in-charge
- Vendors and suppliers, as and when required
Keywords: BSc Chemistry Brewer Job, Shift Brewer, HEINEKEN, Brewing, Dharuhera, Chemistry, Microbiology, Apply Online. BSc Chemistry Brewer Job at Heineken. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.