Heineken BSc Chemistry Associate Job – Apply Online
HEINEKEN is currently seeking a Process Associate for their brewing department in Chennai, India. If you have a degree in Chemistry or Engineering and at least 1 year of experience, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. Read on to learn more about the position and how to apply.
Job Title: Process Associate
Job Grade: 6
Location: EMPEE Chennai
Qualification: M. Sc or Degree in Engineering
Year of Experience: Minimum 1 Yrs of Experience
To produce prescribed quality beer within budgeted cost.
- Raw material requisition to stores based on daily production plan.
- Implementing improvement plan on housekeeping and safety
- Plan overtime and leaves etc in consultation with brewing manager
- Help brewing manager to develop process improvement maps
Optimum process performance:
- Ensure smooth manufacturing, processing, and filtration of beer in the shift as per the production schedule with set quality norms and quantity required.
- Controlling beer loss at various stages within specified norms
- Control raw material wastage, improve filter aid consumption.
Maintain safe and healthy work environment:
- Identify and notify any safety hazards in the operation and ensure addressing it through the brewing manager.
- To ensure that all the protective equipment is given to and used by workers in the shift.
Internal: Brewing manager, maintenance engineer, packaging executives, QA executives, Stores in-charge
External: Vendors and suppliers, as and when required.
Qualification and Experience
- BSc in Chemistry/Microbiology preferably with 2 years of work experience in the brewing industry.
- Candidates high on learning, agility, and communication will be preferred.
- Ability to understand Hindi/English over and above vernaculars will be preferred.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please apply online through the official HEINEKEN careers website. Visit the following link for more information and to submit your application: Apply Here
Keywords: Heineken, BSc Chemistry, Associate Job, Apply Online, Brewing, Process Associate, Chennai, India. Heineken BSc Chemistry Associate Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.