Reliance Industries Lab Analyst Job – BSc Chemistry/ Diploma in Chemical Engg Apply
Job Posting: Lab Analyst 
Reliance Industries is currently hiring for the position of Lab Analyst. Apply online now!
Posted Date: 03 Nov 2023
Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
- Inspection of received routine samples and distribution of samples as per type of analysis to the different sections of the laboratory.
- Communicate to shift in charge for any abnormal samples or non-receipt of routine sample as per schedule.
- Adherence to standard test methods or work instructions and compliance to Quality system procedures.
- Carry out required tests and confirms test results by using validation techniques before reporting for ensuring reliability of the result.
- Detect exceptions or deviations in test results and highlight/report to concern.
- Perform on-spot mitigation in emergency situation under the guidance of the shift in charge.
- Ensure effective sample management.
- Dispose left over samples safely in the identified container.
- Ensure timely entry of test results in LIMS.
- Ensure availability of analytical gears (instrument/equipment/glassware etc.) by cleaning and maintaining them for next experiment/test.
- Maintain Good housekeeping in laboratory.
Proper entries of results recording in the raw data book / LIMS / process register / and maintain in individual raw data book for recording work carried out.
HSE & other regulatory compliance:
- Follow applicable HSEF procedures/practices.
- Stay aware of environmental, site, statutory, IP regulations.
- Handle chemicals and tools as per safety norms.
- Ensure safe working conditions.
- Report unsafe act/unsafe condition to lab management for correction.
Learning & mentoring:
- Self-initiative for trainings to enhance competencies.
- Participate in external trainings and events as advised by the section head.
Business/Function-specific Competencies (Technical/Functional):
- Timely execution of assigned tasks.
- Erratic changes in plans.
- Working with multiple interface such as business, customers, operations, E&M and HSEF.
- Sample management.
- Exceptions or deviations in test results.
- Prioritization of assigned activities.
- Fire Safety Management.
- Waste Management.
- Integrated Management System.
- RIL HSE Management System.
- HSE Policy, Principles, Standards and Procedures & Practices.
B.Sc. Chemistry or Diploma Chemical engineering
Preferably, 2 years in QA/QC discipline.
Skills & Competencies:
- Relevant knowledge of the test procedure and results reporting as per standard method requirement.
- Sample Handling as per category and performing analysis as per standard method.
- Knowledge of process stream samples with respect to critical results.
- Ability to learn different types of chemical/Instrumental testing.
- Effective communication for any abnormal/off spec result to Shift In-charge.
Keywords: Reliance Industries, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Lab Analyst, Recruitment, Apply Online. Reliance Industries Lab Analyst Job – BSc Chemistry/ Diploma in Chemical Engg Apply. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.