BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy at Royal Canin India, Apply Now!
Quality & Food Safety Operator; Royal Canin India; Bhiwandi
Location: Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, India
Job ID: R79602
Role: Quality & Food Safety Operator
This position is to support Q&FS Manager to ensure that all received kibbles are re-packable by performing analysis and controls and that a part of the Q&FS activities such as GHP/GMP, daily controls, cleaning and Nonconformities recording are properly conducted.
It supports the Q&FS and HSE team to maintain the safe and hygienic environment in the at Packing Center
It supports to check the complaints, analyze the data and help to perform investigations.
- Support to formulating a decision on the kibbles received in accordance to RC specifications by analyzing Aw and moisture samples from kibbles reception and providing the packing center with retention samples, and traceability
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks by enforcing the safety rules and the internal policy according to the procedures
- Validating results and filling out any associated forms including non-conformance forms, management of the non-conforming product area
- Performs the ring tests
- Responsible of the finished goods daily check and record, managing the cleaning records, ATP measurements and swab tests, environmental monitoring.
- Responsible for the Pest control checks, Glass policy checks.
- Responsible of front line Safety management & verification: PPE inspection, safety patrol, forklift inspection.
- Perform Housekeeping Checks to ensure compliance to 5S and Supervise operational cleaning operations
- Responsible of the training of the newcomers (QFS induction) and the mentoring on the line and dedicated training for the “young” associates (“low knowledge level” training). Also support the training of the suppliers and other third party (QFS)
- Provide any requested documentation and records to other Departments according to internal rules when required.
Context and Scope
The role has the responsibility for maintaining the site Quality and Food Safety Management System according to pre-defined procedure and ensures the all the necessary activities related to Quality and Food Safety are properly applied at Packing Center.
Also ensures all records for quality, food safety and environmental activity record are kept.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
- B Sc. in food science, chemistry, laboratory, or similar fields is preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience in a food / feed plant lab preferred
Editor’s Note: BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy at Royal Canin India, Apply Now!. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.