Herbalife Chemist Job Opening – Apply Online Now!
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
External ID: 8800
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2023
The Chemist will perform standard chemical and physical analysis of inner and outer nutritional products in the quality control lab using wet chemistry techniques and instrumental analyses.
How You Would Contribute:
- Performs laboratory testing (qualitative and quantitative chemical and physical analysis of raw materials, finished products and/or stability samples).
- Prepares standards and reagents; calibrates and operates sophisticated laboratory instrumentation such as HPLC, FTIR, UV-Visible spectrophotometer.
- Reviews product certificates of analysis for accuracy and conformance and maintain C of A files.
- Performs routine calibration and performance verification of lab equipment and instrumentation.
- Provides input on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Test Methods and other relevant laboratory documents.
- Participate in investigations, address Out of Specifications (OOS), resolve deviations and implement CAPA with general supervision.
- Comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP). Documents data in lab notebook and follow basic cGMP guidelines.
- Interprets test results and compares with determined standards and limits. Interprets and compares data and historical records and trend verification under general supervision.
- Maintains a safe, clean and efficient laboratory.
What’s Special About the Team:
India Center of Excellence (INCOE) is a state of art laboratory having sophisticated analytical equipment for analysis of Raw Materials and Finished products as per Herbalife Business. This new ISO/IEC 17025-accredited, laboratory will focus on analytical testing – physical, chemical, and microbiological tests – for inner and outer nutrition products.
Skills and Background Required to be Successful:
- Ability to execute testing according to established methods.
- Demonstrates basic proficiency in lab instrumentation and multiple test methods.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- 3-5 years previous experience in an analytical laboratory of qualitative or quantitative analyses.
- Experience in various wet chemical analysis and/or instrumental analysis utilizing FTIR, HPLC, GC and UV-Visible spectrophotometry.
- Experience in ISO 17025 accredited food testing lab.
- FSSA(I) certified Food Analyst (Preferred).
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific fields.
- Knowledge of LC/MS and GC/MS.
- Previous cGMP regulation and compliance knowledge.
- Nutraceutical or pharmaceutical laboratory work experience.
- Knowledge in ISO17025 Lab Management.
- Master of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific fields.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Light office work, some light lifting, and walking may be required.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated.
- Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
Editor’s Note: Herbalife Chemist Job Opening – Apply Online Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.