DRDO-DRDE JRF Recruitment For Chemistry Candidates – Attend Walk-In
DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT (DRDE)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Jhansi Road, Gwalior-474002, (M.P.)
PHONE: 0751-2341550, 2342350
EMAIL: [email protected]
Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDE), Gwalior, a premier institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals who desire to pursue defence-related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Selection will be made on the basis of a Walk-in-interview to be held at DRDE.
Post Code: 01
No. of Fellowship: 03*
Fellowship: DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Essential Qualification: First class M.Sc. in Chemistry (Physical / Analytical / Organic / Inorganic) or related fields and have qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LS, MHRD (GATE)
Date of Interview: 22.11.2023
Age Limit: 28 Yrs
*Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
Stipend (Monthly): Rs. 37000/- with HRA
Cut Off Date: Age and educational qualification will be calculated / determined as on the date of the interview. Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST Candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates and for other categories of candidates, the age relaxation will be as perDRDO Policy.
Essential Educational Qualification: First Division in Post Graduate degree (M.Sc.) in relevant subject discipline and having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET-LS)/ GATE.
Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- JRF Tenure: Maximum Five Years. Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be upgraded as SRF for the remaining three years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO instructions for grant of research fellowship.
- REPORTING TIME is 0930 hrs on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, DRDE, Jhansi Road, Gwalior-474 002.
- Latecomers will not be allowed.
- In case a large number of candidates appear for a walk-in-interview on the prescribed date, the interview may be carried over to the next day. The candidates are therefore requested to plan accordingly.
- Application form can be downloaded from the DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in. Duly filled application form is to be forwarded to [email protected] and [email protected]. Form needs to be submitted in both word and PDF file as per the given format.
- While appearing for an interview, the candidates are required to submit a complete biodata with a recent passport photograph affixed on the top right corner of the first page and one set of self-attested copies of all degrees/academic qualification certificates/mark sheets/experience certificates, etc.
- The candidate(s) selected as JRF may be allowed to register for Ph.D. during the tenure of the fellowship.
- Candidates will be essentially required to produce original certificates/testimonials with respect to qualifications, experience, age & Cast certificate for verification at the time of interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Department/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC from the employer at the time of the interview.
- Decision of Director DRDE Gwalior will be final in case of any discrepancy.
How to reach the venue of Interview:
- DRDE is located at 01KM from Gwalior Railway Station on Jhansi Road Gwalior, and Land Mark is Hotel Landmark Road & Near FCI Go down.
- Please Note: Electronics items like smartphones/mobile phones/Pen drives/laptop/CD-ROM, etc. are not allowed to be carried inside DRDE Gwalior Campus.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining.
- Offer of award of Fellowship does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview or for joining if selected.
Keywords: DRDO-DRDE JRF Recruitment, Chemistry Candidates, Walk-In Interview, Defence Research and Development Establishment, DRDO, Defence Research and Development Organisation, Gwalior, Junior Research Fellow, Fellowship, Chemistry, Essential Qualification, National Eligibility Test, CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LS, MHRD (GATE), Age Limit, Stipend, Cut Off Date, Essential Educational Qualification, JRF Tenure, Reporting Time, Application Form, Biodata, Ph.D. Registration, Original Certificates/Testimonials, Cast Certificate, How to reach the venue, Electronics items not allowed, Incomplete Applications, Antecedent Verification, Offer of Fellowship, No TA/DA. DRDO-DRDE JRF Recruitment For Chemistry Candidates – Attend Walk-In. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.