Clarivate MSc Freshers Job Clarivate Fresher job opening 2023, Associate content editor job opening 2023, Freshers job opening 2023, Clarivate job opening 2023, Freshers job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Content Editor – Chemistry
Location: India – Hyderabad
Eligbility Criteria: M.Sc Chemistry/General Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Relevant experience of (0- 1 year) -in chemical drawing packages, e.g. ISIS Draw,
- Technical skills as defined for each technology area, Problem identification and solving skills, Good analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in both written and spoken English
- Experience in analysing and interpreting complex datasets.
It would be great if you also had . . .
- In-depth knowledge of at least one structure handling tool.
- IUPAC nomenclature skills is added asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of chemistry, incl., reactions, formulae, catalysts, additives and their functions.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
What will you be doing in this role?
- Analysing and interpreting chemical process from a of data sources, and draw the structures and possibilities, adding codes for chemical structures.
- Effectively communicate these insights to the appropriate audience via written reports.
- Achieve production volume and quality targets.
- Recording of performance against target.
- Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
- Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
- Effective personal planning and time management.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
- To deputize for team members as and when required.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
- To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognized codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager / director on a permanent or temporary basis.
Clarivate MSc Freshers Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.