Takeda hiring msc analytical chemistry candidates. msc chemistry job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, Takeda hiring chemistry candidates for quality control job opening 2023. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Officer – Quality Control (Onroll)
Location: Navi Mumbai, India
About the role:
Quality control officers are tasked with conducting quality check procedures on laboratory investigations and studies. They ensure that outputs adhere to strict standards and internal regulations. They analyze raw materials and components and validate data. Furthermore, they inspect the efficiency of laboratory tools and equipment. Additionally, they review documentation for high-quality deliverables. Besides that, they maintain an inventory of supplies for laboratory operations and restock as needed. Also, they maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the lab.
Education – MSc – Analytical / Chemistry
Experience: 3 to 6 years’ experience in Quality Control from API Industry
- To maintain cleanliness, personal and environmental safety & follow Good Laboratory Practices during work.
- Aware of GXP requirement in Quality Control Laboratory, Data Integrity & ALCOA+
- Knowledge of laboratory investigation
- Good Communication Skills, team player, collaboration.
- Knowledge of MS Office – MS Word, Excel
ZydusTakeda Healthcare Private Limited is a Joint Venture between two pharmaceutical giants – Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited; an India based leading Pharmaceutical Company with global footprints and Takeda Pharmaceuticals, the largest Pharmaceutical Company coming from Japan with worldwide presence to manufacture and export Takeda’s generic products. The company’s manufacturing facility is designed to produce both intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients and is compliant with both national and international GMP standards.
How you will contribute:
- Hands on experience in Quality Control lab Instruments like – HPLC, GC, UV, IR, etc.
Sampling of raw, packing material, intermediate & finished product. Analysis of raw, packing material, intermediate, stability samples & finished product.
- Analysis of process & cleaning validation samples.
- Preparation of standard volumetric solution, reagent & standardization of volumetric solution and check for stability.
- Should be aware of all types of investigations e.g. OOS, OOT, deviation.
- Should be aware of electronic review, audit trial.
- Inventory of Instruments Spares, Chemicals & Glassware.
- Ensure environment protection by controlling Air / Water / Soil pollution from analytical activities.
- Accountable for the safe operation of the facility, their own safety and safety of other co-workers
Takeda Quality Control Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.