Looking for position as Officer production at Avantor, check out all the details given the same below
Job position: Officer production, Supervision and handling of shift activity
Job location: Panoli, IND
Dare to go further in your career. Join our global team of 14,000+ associates whose passion for discovery and determination to overcome challenges relentlessly advances life-changing science.
The work we do changes people’s lives for the better. It brings new patient treatments and therapies to market, giving a cancer survivor the chance to walk his daughter down the aisle. It enables medical devices that help a little boy hear his mom’s voice for the first time. Outcomes such as these create unlimited opportunities for you to contribute your talents, learn new skills and grow your career at Avantor.
Officer Production is responsible to monitor the production process system to ensure proper operation. Inspect, check and document process production activities. Perform container preparation, bulk and non-bulk filling, shipping and receiving activities and other production and facility capacities as assigned. Ensure safety, quality of workmanship, efficiency and timeliness when performing the assigned work.
What we’re looking for Officer production at Avantor
- Experience: Minimum 2-4 years of Production experience in Pharma
- Education: B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Tech/BE/Diploma (Chemicals/Chemistry)
How you will thrive and create an impact for Officer production at Avantor
- Assists assemblers with production related questions and follows up with Project Managers as necessary to clarify any work order questions.
- Helps keep flow of builds in and out of production room.
- Assist in maintaining adequate staffing levels by initiating personnel movement to match work flow.
- Ensures completed builds are promptly removed from production area and delivered to QC area.
- Scans work orders into the WO log as orders enter, move around or leave the production room.
- Ensures all left over materials are properly labeled with item numbers and returned to raw materials inventory.
- Assists in the setup and adjustment of the auto-labeling machine in production.
- Trains assemblers on how to properly adjust the auto labeler and how to change the temp strips rolls.
- Loads the ribbon, bags and labels files onto the auto bagger.
- Trouble-shoots auto bagger as necessary when assemblers experience technical problems.
- Must be available to pull orders when necessary following all established procedures for order pulling, (APPLE);
- Helps keep track of Production Work Order (Batch record) as it travels thru the production room to Quality Control and back.
- May perform duties and responsibilities of Assembler role as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Possible interview questions may be asked for Officer production at Avantor
1.How does the candidate ensure a smooth flow of builds in and out of the production room?