Applications are invited from the eligible Indian National for WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 28.08.2023 for a temporary position(s) on a contractual basis as indicated hereunder.
Job Title: Project Associate-II
Total Number of Positions: 1
Essential Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent and
(ii) 2 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
Upper Age limit (years): 35
Monthly Emoluments: (i) 35,000/- p.m. + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b)
A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 28,000/-p.m. + HRA as applicable/admissible for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Post Code/ No. of Positions/ Area: W010823 -1 Position – Chemistry or Organic Chemistry
Project Code/ Title HCP-23
CSIR – Sickle Cell Anaemia Mission
Desirable / Job description
Experience in the organic synthesis, purification techniques, and spectral characterization
Name of the PI Dr. Vinay K Nandicoori/ Dr. D Srinivasa Reddy, IICT
Duration of the projectMarch 2024
II) Job Title: Senior Project Associate
Total Number of Positions: 1
Essential Qualification: (i) Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
(ii) Four years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
OR ME/M. Tech in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with two years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and services OR
Doctoral Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Pharma/ MD/ MS from a recognized University or equivalent
Upper Age limit (years): 40
Monthly Emoluments: 42,000/- + HRA
Post Code/ No. of Positions/ Area W020823 -1 Position – Pharmaceutics and Formulation
Project Code & Title HCP-23 CSIR – Sickle Cell Anaemia Mission
Desirable / Job description
Research experience in the design and development of solid and liquid oral dosage formulations of drug molecules or paediatric formulations.
Preference will be given to the candidate having M.S. Pharm/M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics with industrial research experience in the drug formulation.
Name of the PI Dr. Vinay N Nandicoori/ Dr. D Srinivasa Reddy, IICT
Duration of the project March 2024
Mode of application:
• Candidates can fill in the application form attached herewith.
• Candidates who fulfill the above criteria may appear for walk-in-interview with the duly filled in application form along with one set of attested relevant documents (certificates of all educational qualifications from matric/10th onwards, experience, DOB, etc.).
• Please bring all the original certificates for verification.
• Candidates should register their names for walk-in-interview between 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 28.08.2023 in CCMB.
• Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the date of interview.
• Experience shall be counted after obtaining the minimum prescribed qualification.
• Candidates possessing essential qualification in the required area/discipline only should apply, others arenot eligible. Result awaited candidates are not eligible.
General terms and conditions:
- How to apply Mode of application as indicated above.
- Number of posts Director, CCMB reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions and also cancel the recruitment process for the positions mentioned above at any stage of the recruitment process. The decision of the Director, CSIR-CCMB will
be final and binding.
- Age relaxation Age relaxation as per CSIR/Govt. of India guidelines. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of online applications.
- Awaiting result/
Pursuing degree Those candidates who are still pursuing/ awaiting result for their degree
M.Sc./B.Tech./ PhD or any other qualification for the above post(s) as on the date
of application will not be considered.
- Eligibility criterion Candidate should note that non-fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage
- Experience The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational
qualifications prescribed for that post.
- Selection procedure The selection will be on the basis of interview.
- Result / Panel for waitlisted candidateBased upon the performance of candidates in the interview, result of selected
candidates against the number of post available in the project for each post code,
will be declared and posted on CCMB website. A panel of waitlisted candidates in
order of merit will also be formed for each post code, which will be valid for one
year. The panel may be operated on the recommendation of Project Investigator
for meeting out any future requirement in the project arises due to resignation of
incumbent/ non-joining of selected candidates/ further unforeseen/urgent
requirement of project manpower for the same position in same project.
- Engagement The engagement shall be initially for a short duration based on availability of funds which may be extended or curtailed based on the conduct and the performance of the incumbent as well as requirement of the institute. However, the engagement will not be beyond the tenure of the project and shall expire automatically on the expiry of project tenure, in which candidate has been selected. The engagement under projects does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
Blank application form will not be provided by the institute, candidates must submit duly filled application form at the time of registration.
Day/ Date/ Time/ Venue: Monday/ August28 th 2023/ 09.30 AM/ CSIR–CCMB, Habsiguda, Hyderabad
Candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned below can fill in the form attached herewith and submit on the day of interview along with selfattested copies of all supported documents as indicated in the application, like certificates/marks sheet/experience etc..
CSIR CCMB Recruitment CSIR CCMB Recruitment CSIR CCMB Recruitment Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.