MARS Recruitment. Chemical engineering job opening 2023, Chemical job opening 2023, Sr scientist job opening 2023, Scientist job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title External Manufacturing Senior Scientist
Job Function R&D (Q&FS)
Education & Professional Qualifications
– Academic education in food science/ technology /Chemical engineering / Industrial Engineering or similar
– FMCG experience in various aspects of the food or pet industry.
Knowledge / Experience Professional Qualification:
– Minimum 5 years experience in a Quality or Food Safety role in food industry or related industries
– Strong relationship builder with good commercial awareness and supplier management skills
– Proven and effective strategic thinker, planner, project management & organizing experience
– Visible passion, behaviour and leadership around Mars first principle – Quality
Supports, coordinated, and lead the execution of the QFS strategic direction of External Manufacturing Quality Assurance (EMQA) for GEM taking into consideration, how to approach the model from a risk-based approach while enabling an accelerated model that is mutual for all parties. Ensures that externally manufactured products, comply with the Mars standards in GEM by coaching, guiding, and supporting the cluster EMQM. The associate willalso oversee governance for sourcing standards and ensures Quality is designed in new initiatives.
As the Regional MARS GEM QFS representative at External manufacturers, the Senior scientist is responsible for:
- Design a Risk based approach to use with new Co-manufacturers including assessments to ensure that all Q&FS and legal risks are considered
- Standard owner for the GEM region for sourcing standards with focus on EMQM
- Translating and embedding MARS principles and culture while balancing the acceleration process for the growth portfolio
- Partnering with commercial & supply to drive the performance and continuous improvement of our External manufacturers, with focus on their adherence to MARS Q&FS requirements and best practices to ensure that we protect our brands and corporate reputation.
- Perform all co-manufacturing Q&FS governance and metrics to verify the quality and effectiveness of their quality management systems and compliance to MARS QMP requirements
- Training Mars EMQM cluster associates on various problem-solving tools such as PDCA, 5 whys, IWS to aid root cause analysis as part of post incident reviews for GEM co-manufacturer including the assurance of corrective and preventative actions are implemented within agreed time frames and incident learnings are shared with the wider business
- Leading the COP for GEM to build a technical community of expertise
- Thinking of strategic methods to mutually choose, cooperate and coordinate with co-manufacturers.
Context and Scope
In this role the job holder’s key area of responsibility is ensuring the implementation and maintenance of the Global Quality & Food Safety Standards and Factory Quality Management Process (QMP) and driving a continuous improvement culture . In addition, the jobholder is responsible for ensuring all new product development and technical changes are DESIGNED IN QUALITY or built taking Quality standards from the beginning into account such as QMP processes Into DICE and QuEST.