Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, engaged in advanced research, invites applications from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellows leading to Ph.D. program.
No. of Positions: 20 (Reservation will be applicable as per GoI guidelines)
1. Candidates should have passed their M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.Pharm./ M.V.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences and allied subjects (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Microbiology) with at least 55% (without rounding off) (relaxation will be given as per GoI guideline). Candidates awaiting final results may also apply; however, if shortlisted, they have to produce their final
mark sheet on the interview date, failing which they will not be interviewed.
2. Candidates should have also qualified in CSIR/UGC-JRF, DBT-JRF, UGC-RGNF, ICMR-JRF, DST-INSPIRE, or any other nationally-competitive fellowship offered by the Government of India having a valid fellowship for five years. If the original certificate is unavailable, the candidate must provide a photocopy of the original admit card and the particular result page highlighting their roll number, along with the application. Candidates with score sheets can also apply; however, they must submit their certificateat the time of the
interview if shortlisted.
3. The candidate should be below 28 years of age as of 23rd August 2023. However, the upper age limit may be relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD)/female applicants and 03 years in the case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants.
4. Incomplete applications, providing false/incorrect information, and non-possession of essential qualifications detected by the competent authority at any stage of the selection process will lead to the candidate’s disqualification. The decision of the competent authority at ILS will be final and binding.
How To Apply:
Interested/eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the link provided at the institute website (www.ils.res.in )
Applicants except SC/ST/ PWD are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/-. Candidates have to pay the application fee online only by using the link provided in the online application form.
The fellowship and other emoluments will be per the guidelines of the funding agencies -DST/ DBT /CSIR/UGC/ICMR and revised from time to time.
To and fro bus/rail fare by the shortest route limited to sleeper class will be paid to all the candidates appearing for the interview.
The list of candidates shortlisted for the interview will be published on the Institute website
- Last date for receiving application is 03.09.2023
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates is 06.09.2023
ILS hiring Pharma/Chemistry ILS hiring Pharma/Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job