Pfizer M Pharma Scientist Vacancy – Apply Online
Pfizer job opening 2023, Pfizer job 2023, M Pharma job opening 2023. M Pharma job opening 2023, Pharma job opening 2023, job opening 2033. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Scientist – GT&E
Location: India – Chennai
India – Ahmedabad
Eligbility Criteria and Work Experience
Target years of experience
2-6 yrs experience
Type of experience
Analytical development/Technology transfer/Process improvements in reputed organization
- Theoretical & practical knowledge on working principle of analytical instruments- FTIR, UV, IR, HPLC, GC with minimum 1 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding on the purpose of different method validation parameters and ICH guideline requirements.
- Theoretical knowledge on titration, LOD and understanding the working principle of DSC and TGA etc.,
- To be able to perform the compilation of methods and its requirements.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP/ cGLP, organizations procedures and practices.
- Ensure effective safety systems are implemented in the premises.
- Partnering with manufacturing to meet the production schedule, ensure commercial supply and uphold quality standards.
- Performing trending and monitoring of critical quality attributes/critical process parameters to maintain product quality and to control process drift.
- Identifying and implementing potential process improvements in conjunction with manufacturing operations.
- Participating in start-up efforts of new equipment, software or processes in manufacturing.
- Assisting in documenting changes/updates to manufacturing processes and working with manufacturing, engineering and validation to implement those changes.
- Reviewing/providing feedback and technical/scientific support on project deliverables, i.e. remediation initiatives, plan reports, etc.
Experience in Analytical Development/ validation / Technology Transfer of Injectable formulations to cater regulated markets, essentially experience in Plant Technology Transfer support in Injections including process validation.
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Time Management
- A team player
Pfizer M Pharma Scientist Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more