Marico Limited MSc Chemistry Job – Apply Online
Marico touches the lives of 1 out of every 3 Indians, through its portfolio of brands such as Parachute, Saffola, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet, Saffola ImmuniVeda, Saffola Mealmaker, Hair & Care, Parachute Advansed, Nihar Naturals, Mediker, Pure Sense, Coco Soul, Revive, Set Wet, Livon, Just Herbs, True Elements and Beardo
Job Title: Junior Manager at Grade-III (Highest grade)
A minimum of a Masters degree in Analytical Chemistry with minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG, Food, Pharmaceutical sector.
- Hands on experience on Advance Analytical Instrument like GC- MS, LC- MS, and Spectroscopy is mandatory.
- Must have the Analytical experience in Cosmetic, Food industry.
- Advanced understanding and application of principles, concepts, and practices of Analytical Chemistry is required.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, Global & Country specific Regulatory requirement.
- Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Domain knowledge The candidate should have in-depth domain knowledge in analytical science. Should have done basic Research in the area stated at conception, planning and execution levels.
- Analytical skills must include HPLC (preferably with UV, RI, ELSD detection techniques) and GC, sample preparation and clean up techniques (e.g., SPE, SPME, liquid-liquid extraction) and a familiarity of GPC, Ion Chromatography, and Mass Spectrometry.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
Key Deliverables of the Role
- Development and validation of protocol/ methods for personal care and Food care application using Advance instrumentation.
- Partnership with NPD projects in terms of claims study, product sensory, and superiority.
- Competitive Benchmarking and providing insights to PD team.
Builds, develops, and maintains a lab with cutting edge expertise and capabilities
- Collaborates closely with external lab, institute, and academia.
Generate Analytical Claims for supporting Hair, Skin and Food Business.
- Independently work within a fast-paced team environment and handle multiple demands
- Design and execute the research plans and support the analytical requirements for
- FMCG products which provide organization competitive edge.
- Ensure timely calibration of the equipments to improve reliability of those equipment.
- Coordinate the out sourcing of analysis to external parties, when equipments are not available within R&D, so that proper analysis results are available to interpret and understand the project.
- Upwards Manager / Principle Manager Measurement Sciences.
Other Functional Interfaces
Product Development, Advanced Technology Team, Foods, Premium Personal Care.
Purpose of the Role:
Implementer role to plan, organize and schedule tasks of the Analytical R&D department in such a way that the analytical requirements of all cosmetic, Food projects are met with in accurate and reliable manner, and ensure the delivery of results in time, to achieve goals of Marico Business.
Marico Limited MSc Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more