Herbalife Pharma Job – Sr Officer Post Vacancy – Apply Now
Herbalife is hiring Sr Officer, Quality System & Training. Graduate and Postgraduate candidates who belong to the chemical technology or pharma field may apply online for this exciting job opportunity. Pharma job opening 2023, Chemical technology job opening 2023.
Job Title: Sr Officer, Quality System & Training – India
Position Type Regular Full-Time
• Graduation or Post Graduation in Chemical Technology/Pharma/ other allied streams.
• Excellent English (Both spoken and written)
• Good personality, communication, writing skills
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for procedures and training manuals
• Good computer and database skills. Must be well versed with Microsoft office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
• Ability to work independently. Focused, motivated, target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
• Experience in FMCG environment will be added advantage
Minimum4years’ experience in Quality Assurance
• Prior experience in:
– drafting written SOP for quality assurance
– ISO9001, FSSC 22000 documentation
– Maintaining logs and tracking closure for Deviation, Change Control, CAPA, trainings
– Developing and imparting training modules as per ISO9001, FSSC 22000 requirements
• Industry Type –Nutraceutical/Ayurveda/ Food/Pharma
• Preferredcertified Lead/Internal Auditor-ISO 9001or ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
This position is having the primary purpose of developing and maintaining the Quality Management System as per HLF’s global procedures, local regulation and ISO9001 & 22000 standards for Herbalife Nutrition, India. This position will be required to develop and maintain all documentations and also monitor and coordinate the training programs for QA in Herbalife Nutrition.
Primary Location is going to be at Zirakpur Office, Punjab, India. Within creasing footprint of Manufacturing, Distribution and Supplier base, we need to have defined procedures and systems and documentation along with Training program for all the stakeholders, engaged in Herbalife product realization. This position will be leading this task with following key responsibilities:
Quality Management System
1. Initiating the certification for Quality Management System ISO 9001 and coordinate with various cross-functional stakeholders to provide support for implementation of certification requirements.
2. Coordinating with third party certifying bodies and other inspection/auditing agencies for certification audits.
3. Collaborating within department and cross-functionally for drafting, reviewing, approving, distribution of Procedures in line with ISO 9001 certification requirements.
4. This position will be responsible for control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents that may be used by employees, such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, and training materials
5. Tracking & maintaining various logs including Deviations, Change Control and CAPA that are managed by Quality Assurance function. Follow-ups for closure for decided actions to ensure adherence to defined timelines.
6. Document Administrator-Responsible for issuance, distribution, retrieval, destruction of all documents related to Quality Assurance Function.
7. Prepare Annual Training Calendar and follow-up with defined trainers to ensure adherence to the same. Maintain required documentation for the same.
8. Conduct Trainings for defined topics asper requirement.
9. Ensure implementation of training requirements as per Herbalife global and local procedures.10. Assist in developing training modules.
11. Drive and deliver continuous quality improvement initiatives by working with internal and external relevant stakeholders.
12. Monitor and track Quality KPI’s at a periodic basis and share with relevant stakeholders.
Herbalife Pharma Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more