Sr Research Associate Job Opening 2019 @ Syngene
Chemistry Research Associate.Syngene Associate Job. Chemistry Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Chemical Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
Job Id: 5301
Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry
Experience: 1 – 7 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative
- TLC and operating lab equipments
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor/group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument/equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Should have an understanding of the MSDS of the chemicals being handled and awareness of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Follow EHS and quality system requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times