IIT Ropar Chemistry Job Vacancy – Salary up to Rs 1.12 Lakh
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, an institute of national importance, is in the search of suitable Indian nationals for appointment to following non-teaching posts on Direct Recruitment basis in the pay level (as per 7th CPC) indicated against each:
Job Title: Junior Technical Superintendent
No.of posts: 01
Pay Level-.6 (Rs.35400-112400)
Department: CENTRAL RESEARCH FACILITIES: UR-01
Master Degree in Chemistry/ Metallurgical and Materials / Mechanical / Instrumentation/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute with 01 year relevant
experience OR Bachelor‟s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute with 03 years relevant experience.
Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications,
M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
1. Above experience in Pay Level-4/5 per 7th CPC
2. Above experience in operating the NMR spectrometer/s (300 MHz and above) or experience in operating Mass Spectrometer (HRMS, LCMS, MALDI) in a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Preferably below 35 years
Job Title: Junior Lab Assistant
Pay Level 03(Rs.21700- 69100
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING: OBC-01 & UR-01
Master Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry or with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/ Institute. OR B.Tech / B.E in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University / Institute. OR Bachelor‟s Degree in Science (Physics/Chemistry) equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized
University/ Institute with 02 years relevant experience. OR
Three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent (after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths) with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University / Institute with 03 years relevant experience.
Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications,
M.S. Word, Excel, Power- Point or equivalent is a must
- Hands-on experience on chemical engineering or allied branches UG lab equipment.
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft office and/or open source
equivalent of Microsoft office
- Experience of administration of Windows or Linux computer
- Basic knowledge of Matlab
Age Limit: Preferably below 27 Years
1. The candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
2. Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/ details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
3. The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 27/04/2023 to 26/05/2023 up to 12:00 Midnight. The applications received after expiry of last date will not be entertained and Institute will not be responsible for any delay. For submission of
application, please visit institute‟s website http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/staff-positions. Application will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
4. The candidate should fill separate online application form along with application fee for each post applied if he/she is interested to apply for more than one post.
5. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
6. Relaxation of Age
i) The maximum prescribed age for each post shall be the same as given against each post in the Recruitment Rules of the Institute. The age shall be determined as on the last date of the advertisement.
ii) Age is relaxable for five years for SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates. Candidates belonging to other eligible categories shall have relaxation as per GoI norms.
iii) For direct recruitment posts, the upper age limit shall be relaxable up to fifty years of age in respect of the persons working in IIT Ropar on the posts which are in the same line or allied (Contract) cadres / outsourced and where a relationship could be established that services rendered will be useful for efficient discharge of the duties in other
categories of posts. The age concession shall be admissible only where an employee has rendered not less than five years continuous service / deployment at IIT Ropar
iv) For regular employees of IITs who are educationally qualified can be considered for direct recruitment across the whole IIT system up to a maximum of 50 years of age.
7. Candidates serving in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies etc are required to send the printout of online filled application form “Through Proper Channel” with duly endorsed endorsement
form in the application form to The Deputy Registrar, (Establishment), Recruitment Cell, R.no. 237, 2nd Floor, M. Vishveshvaraya Block, Indian Institute of Technology, Rupnagar-140001 OR submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of written test/ trade test/ presentation / interview. In absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered for
written test/ interview.
8. The selected candidate(s) will be covered under the New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance vide notification No. 5/7/2003ECB&PR dated 22nd December, 2003.
9. Candidates should submit the online application fee, through SBI-collect of Rs. 500/- For the posts mentioned at s.no. 1 & 2 and Rs. 250/- for the posts mentioned at s.no. 03 to 05 in the detailed advertisement. Fee by any other mode of payment will not be accepted. No fee is required for SC/ST/PWD & women candidates. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
10. Only such person who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability, would be eligible for reservation of PwD. Candidate has to submit relevant disability certificate as prescribed under PwD Act, 1995 and subsequent “The Persons with Disability Act, 2016”.
11. The institute follows the reservation norms as per GoI rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWDs/ EWS/ESM. Central Govt. approved list of SC, ST ,OBC and EWS categories is applicable at IIT Ropar. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for
SC/ST/OBC/PwDs/EWS/ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in Govt. of India orders. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by GoI in support of their claim at
the time of application. PwD‟s will be entitled to all exemptions, relaxations, benefits as per Govt. of India guidelines.
12. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. IIT Ropar reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, IIT Ropar also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post
13. Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in Written Test/ Trade Test / Presentation /
Interview. In the absence of the same, candidature will not be considered for written test / trade test / presentation /
14. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding eligibility/ conduct/ result of written test /
interview etc. and reasons for not being called for written test /interview etc.
15. The prescribed Essential Qualification/Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle
the candidates to be called for test/interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for IIT Ropar to conduct test and/or interview of all the candidates, IIT Ropar may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/trade/ skill test/ interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
16. If a suitable candidate is not available, the candidate may be offered next lower position or appointment on contract/ deputation
17. Selected candidate can be posted/ transfered to any section/department as per the requirement of the Institute.
18. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
19. Applications received through E-mail / offline mode / incomplete / not on prescribed format / without application fee will not
20. Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
“INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”. If it is found at any stage that any information given in the
application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated on that ground.
21. Experience/ essential qualification and age will be reckoned on the last date for submission of online application form.
22. All the communications with the candidate will be on the email provided in the online application form, therefore candidate should keep their email id provided in the application form active. Institute will not be responsible for non receipt / delay in
receipt of any communication due to deactivation of email id given or due to change in address etc.
23. Candidate should check / visit institute website regularly for any update on recruitment process. Institute will not be
responsible for delay in accessing of the information by the candidate in this regard. If there is any corrigendum/addendum,
it shall only be published on Institute‟s Website.
24. Steps to follow to deposit the online application fee:
i) Go to onlinesbi.com
ii) Select SB collect
iii) Select Educational Institute – IIT Ropar
iv) Select the option for payment category i.e. Application fee for post to which the candidate is applying. Pay the requisite
v) Fill up the fee details in the online application form and keep printout of the receipt for future reference.
vi) Online application without application fee or invalid fee details will not be considered.
26. In case of any dispute, decision of the Director, IIT Ropar, shall be final.
27. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement can be instituted inRupnagar, and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Rupnagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/
Last date of submission of online applications is 26/05/2023 upto 12:00 Midnight. For details regarding educational qualification, experience and
general conditions, please visit the institute website http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/staff-positions.
IIT Ropar Chemistry Job 2023, IIT Ropar Chemistry Job, IIT Ropar Chemistry Job, IIT Ropar Chemistry Job, IIT Ropar Chemistry Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more