Scientist Post Vacancy @ USP – Chemistry/Pharma Apply
USP hiring chemistry job opening 2023, chemistry scientist job opening 2022, Scientist job opening 2023, scientist job opening 2023, USP job opening 2023, Scientist job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2022, Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Scientist II, Reference Standard Laboratory
Location: Hyderabad, India
Masters degree in chemistry or Pharmacy.
5 to 7 years with relevant laboratory experience.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering projects on time and with high quality.
- Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements and test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.).
- Expert in Chromatographic analysis, especially in HPLC, GC, and troubleshooting, proficient in other related analytical instrumentation (Titration, IR, KF, UV, wet analytical techniques etc.).
- Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers.
- Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having experience on Empower software is required.
- Prior experience in a high-volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory, Analytical R&D, or a contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
Brief Job Overview
This is a non-supervisory position in Reference Standard Laboratory responsible forperforming the required tests as part of the project and maintaining the GLP environment in the Laboratory. The incumbent will utilize his or her technical expertise, knowledge of pharmaceutical analysis in collaborative testing, efficient and effective laboratory operations.
How will YOU create impact here at USP?
- Executing the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
- Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
- Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
- Responsible for preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Responsible for sample tracking, sample archival and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
- Coordination with group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
- Completing the project as per the timelines and troubleshoot the scientific aspects of the projects on need basis.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of the Equipment as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing, and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by group leader from time to time.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
Scientist Post Vacancy Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more