Pharma Clinical Trials Content Editor Job @ Clarivate – Apply
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Clarivate is looking for pharma candidates for the Associate/Content Editor in the Clinical Trials team post. Pharma job opening 2023. MSc job opening 2023. Candidates with master’s and bachelor’s degrees in pharma may apply for the job opening at Clarivate. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Associate/Content Editor in the Clinical Trials team
Job Number: JREQ121692
City, ST: Chennai, TN
Eligbility Criteria: Education (BPharm/MPharm/MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Lifesciences)
Work experience (2 to 3 year of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports)
Knowledge, skills, or abilities (In-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development and clinical phases)
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
It would be great if you also had . . .
Experience in secondary research related to clinical information
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintain Clarivate database with up-to-date and accurate Clinical trials information from a range of information sources
- Accountable for the delivery of weekly targets
- You have to analyze, cross-reference, and update all new or previously updated information in the records of the Clinical trial from various sources, which includes company websites, presentations, conferences, Press releases, clinical trial repositories, and other possible internet sources.
- Ensure quality standards are observed
- Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Trials & Drugs related information from source material
About the Team
The team works for the Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Drug Discovery Intelligence product. The team size is 12, including Principal content analyst, Senior content analysts, Content analysts and Associate content analysts reporting to Rosary L – Team manager.
Hours of Work
9 hours per day, IST (including one hour break)
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What do you think are the key qualifications for this role, and how do you meet these criteria?
A: The key qualifications for this role include having a BPharm/MPharm/MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Lifesciences, 2-3 years of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports, in-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development and clinical phases, and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. I meet these criteria as I have a master’s degree in Biotechnology, 2 years of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports, and extensive knowledge of clinical trials and drug development.
2. How do you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in clinical trials, pharmaceuticals, and drug development?
A: I regularly attend seminars, webinars, and conferences related to clinical trials and drug development. I also read scientific journals, research articles, and industry publications to stay informed about the latest trends and developments. I believe that keeping myself updated with the latest developments in the industry is essential to perform my job effectively.
3. Can you describe your experience in secondary research related to clinical information?
A: Yes, I have extensive experience in conducting secondary research related to clinical information. I use various research databases and search engines such as PubMed, Embase, and Cochrane Library to gather information. I also use search strategies to retrieve relevant information from scientific journals, conference proceedings, and online repositories. I am proficient in using reference management software such as EndNote and Mendeley to manage the information collected during my research.
4. Can you walk me through how you ensure the quality standards are observed when updating clinical trial records?
A: When updating clinical trial records, I follow a rigorous process to ensure that the quality standards are observed. First, I carefully analyze the source material and cross-reference the information with other reliable sources. Then, I update the records with accurate and up-to-date information, ensuring that all the necessary fields are filled in. Finally, I conduct a thorough quality check to verify the accuracy and completeness of the updated records. This process helps me to ensure that the quality standards are observed when updating clinical trial records.
5. How do you prioritize your work and ensure that you meet the weekly targets set for you?
A: I prioritize my work based on the urgency and importance of the tasks assigned to me. I use a to-do list to keep track of my daily tasks and plan my work accordingly. I also set realistic deadlines for each task and monitor my progress regularly. In case of any unexpected delays, I communicate with my team manager to find a solution. These practices help me to manage my workload effectively and ensure that I meet the weekly targets set for me.
Editors Note: Pharma Clinical Trials Content Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.