Novartis Pharmaceutical Science & Chemical Engineering Job – Apply
Novartis pharmaceutical science and chemical engineering job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening 2022. MSc Pharmaceutical science job vacancy 2022. Candidates with master’s degree in pharmaceutical science and chemical engineering may apply for the job opening at Novartis. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 338649BR
Job Title: Data Scientist (Drug Product Process Development)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Masters in pharmaceutical sciences, process engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, or similar
• 2-5 years experience in academia or industry
• Expertise in Data Science tools and methods (ML, statistics, visualization, data wrangling)
• Excellent programming skills (Python and R) and Experience in web app development with Python, including knowledge/use about Dash, Streamlit, or similar user interface libraries
• Experience with Data Base Management Systems (SQL scripting required) and Demonstrated ability to develop & deploy applications for end-users, including production deployment
• Competency working in a Linux/Unix environment
• Experience with cloud computing, e.g. Azure or AWS
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure and software lifecycle management with excellent communication skills(English) and data visualization skills.
Hundreds of clinical trials are run using cutting-edge technologies. New roles dedicated to innovation continue to be created to focus on breakthrough opportunities.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop user-friendly web apps and dashboards for data visualization and analysis and Documentation, validation, and user testing of applications.
• Application maintenance and Develop data Science solutions through their lifecycle, from ideation to deployment
• Use data and ML methods to solve problems
• Data cleaning and data wrangling
• Set up databases and data pipelines
• Clear communication of work
• Support the development and transfer of oral drug products by evaluation of material, formulation, and process parameters by means of applied statistics
• Utilize DoE concepts and QbD principles to achieve robust formulations and processes
Editors Note: Novartis Pharmaceutical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.