Schrodinger Freshers MSc Chemistry QA Scientist Vacancy
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Schrodinger is looking for an associate for our Quality Assurance team based in Hyderabad. The team is responsible for ensuring the quality of different kinds of applications.
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials.
Job Title: Associate QA Scientist (Live Design) – Hyderabad
- Responsibilities include working on the design, implementation, and administration of testing strategies to assess cutting-edge, web-based applications for pharmaceutical data sharing and management.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, comfortable working under deadlines, pay significant attention to detail, and possess the ability to be both self-directed yet work well within a team.
- This person should have exposure to high-end web browser usage and web surfing. Prior experience in software testing and automation with Selenium would be an added advantage.
- An impressive educational background, preferably with a master’s degree in chemistry with zero to two years of experience in a position offering high exposure to computers and software.
- Thorough analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Any prior experience with Python and shell scripting will be preferred.
- Prior exposure to Schrodinger software would be greatly encouraged.
- Knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle and software quality assurance (and Selenium or any other GUI testing tools) would be added advantage.
Possible Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What are the key responsibilities of an Associate QA Scientist in the Live Design team at Schrodinger, Hyderabad?
Answer: The key responsibilities of an Associate QA Scientist in the Live Design team at Schrodinger, Hyderabad include designing, implementing, and administering testing strategies for web-based applications for pharmaceutical data sharing and management. The candidate should be self-directed yet work well within a team, have exposure to high-end web browser usage and web surfing, and have prior experience in software testing and automation with Selenium.
2. What educational background and experience does Schrodinger look for in a candidate for the Associate QA Scientist role in Hyderabad?
Answer: Schrodinger looks for an impressive educational background, preferably with a master’s degree in chemistry, and zero to two years of experience in a position offering high exposure to computers and software. Prior experience with Python and shell scripting will be preferred.
3. Can you provide an example of a time when you had to work under tight deadlines while paying significant attention to detail as an Associate QA Scientist?
Answer: Yes, as an Associate QA Scientist, I worked on a project where we had a tight deadline to complete the testing of a web-based application for pharmaceutical data sharing and management. I had to pay significant attention to detail to ensure the quality of the application, which involved designing and implementing a comprehensive testing strategy, and executing test cases with automation tools like Selenium.
4. How do you keep up with the latest trends and advancements in the software quality assurance domain?
Answer: As an Associate QA Scientist, I attend webinars, conferences, and workshops on software quality assurance to stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in the domain. I also follow industry experts and blogs and regularly read relevant publications to stay informed.
5. Can you describe your experience with software development life cycle and GUI testing tools like Selenium?
Answer: Yes, I have extensive knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle and GUI testing tools like Selenium. I have worked on multiple projects where I have designed and implemented testing strategies to assess the quality of web-based applications for pharmaceutical data sharing and management. I have also used Selenium extensively for automating test cases and generating test reports.
Editors Note: Schrodinger Freshers MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job o penings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.