Aurigene Pharmaceutical Hiring M Pharma/Chemistry Candidates
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services is a leading contract research, development and manufacturing organization(CDMO) providing end-to-end solutions to pharma, chemistry , pharmacy job opening 2023, m pharma job opening 2023, ADME scientist job opening 2023,Check out all the details
Job Title: ADME Scientist
Job Description, Key Skills and Competencies:
Desired Profile;- M. Pharm/M.Sc. (Biosciences and Analytical Chemistry) with 3-9 years of relevant experience OR Ph.D. with 1-5 years of experience.
- To perform in-vitro ADME assays (solubility, metabolic and plasma stability, CYP inhibition, plasma protein binding studies etc.).
- To perform method development of NCEs and bioanalysis of samples.
- To maintain DMPK reports for IND dossier.
- Standardizing new assays such as CYP inhibition using individual substrate for new projects/clients, also as a part of capability building.
- To maintain accurate records of experiments and confidential information.
- To conduct bio-analysis (HPLC and LC/MS-MS) of samples.
- To review in-vitro ADME data and communicate these with project coordinator for the assigned projects.
- Maintain facilities and labs & comply with SHE/regulatory guidelines.
- To work on intact protein analysis and post translation modifications and biochemical assay workflow.
- To work with thermo orbitrap mass spectrometer and Xcaliber qual and quant software.
- To be aware of mass based proteomics software like biopharma finder, proteome discoverer/peaks/mascot.
- To be aware of quantitative proteomics workflow using triple quadrupole.
- Responsible for ligand binding assay, generated raw data & reports against guidelines/protocols.
- Understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment.
Top Interview Questions and Answers for the above job:
- What experience do you have in performing in-vitro ADME assays, and which types of assays have you conducted before?
Answer: As an ADME Scientist, I have 5 years of experience in performing various in-vitro ADME assays, such as solubility, metabolic and plasma stability, CYP inhibition, plasma protein binding studies, etc.
2. Could you describe your experience in method development of NCEs and bioanalysis of samples?
Answer: Yes, I have experience in developing methods for NCEs and bioanalyzing samples using various techniques, such as HPLC and LC/MS-MS. I am also proficient in maintaining accurate records of experiments and confidential information.
3. How do you ensure compliance with SHE/regulatory guidelines in maintaining facilities and labs?
Answer: As an ADME Scientist, I ensure compliance with safety, health, and environment (SHE) and regulatory guidelines by following the standard operating procedures (SOPs), maintaining safety equipment, and properly disposing of hazardous waste. I also attend regular safety training sessions to stay updated with the latest safety protocols.
4. What experience do you have with thermo orbitrap mass spectrometer and Xcaliber qual and quant software?
Answer: I have experience in working with thermo orbitrap mass spectrometer and Xcaliber qual and quant software for intact protein analysis and post-translation modifications, as well as biochemical assay workflows.
5. How do you maintain confidentiality while reviewing in-vitro ADME data and communicating with project coordinators for assigned projects?
Answer: As an ADME Scientist, I maintain confidentiality by adhering to the company’s data protection policy and only sharing information on a need-to-know basis. I also ensure that all data and reports are stored securely and access is restricted to authorized personnel only.
Editors Note: Aurigene Pharmaceutical Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job o penings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.