Abbott B Pharma/BSc Chemistry Job 2022 – Apply Online
Abbott hiring chemistry and pharma candidates. Chemistry regulatory affairs job opening 2022. Regulatory affairs job opening 2022. Trainee job opening 2022. Regulatory job vacancy 2022. RA job. Candidates with master’s and bachelor’s degree in chemistry and pharma may apply for the job opening at Abbott
Job Title: MANAGER REGULATORY AFFAIRS
Location INDIA – MUMBAICATEGORY REGULATORY AFFAIRS
Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy, chemistry, pharmacology or related subject. Diploma in Regulatory Affairs is preferred.
Minimum Experience / Training Required:
- Excellent oral and written technical skills
- Excellent command over spoken and written English is mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with global teams is critical
- Attentive to detail
- Ideally, 5-7 years work experience in the pharmaceutical industry such as R&D, Quality, Product development
- Preferred experience in Global Regulatory filings, submission of registration dossiers and post-approval variations
- Advanced word processing knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Provide strategic input into the development of regulatory submissions and timelines for assigned products/projects, seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Provide input into international regulatory submission plans as appropriate.
- Attend and actively participate in regulatory sub-team meetings that include representatives from different international locations.
- Monitor actual vs. planned activities and timelines and identify issues impacting project progression.
- Assist with the preparation and review of technical regulatory documentation for agency submission.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of documentation included in regulatory submissions.
With Manager Oversight and Supervision:
1. Product registrations /Submissions
- Prepare CMC registration packages to support new registrations, post approval changes, and renewals
- Identify and collect required data
- Seek expert advice and technical support to complete packages
- Prepare responses to deficiency letters
2. Relationships & Cross Functional team work
- Represent Regulatory Affairs at relevant meetings and present agreed RA CMC position
- Build and maintain relationships within CMC group and one-on-one relationships with relevant counterparts such as Global and Regional Product Leads, MS&T, Qualityand drug product development
- Monitor actual vs. planned activities and timelines
- Identify and communicate issues impacting project progression
3. Compliance across Life-Cycle
- Assess and approve manufacturing change requests and update files accordingly (may not be applicable to all staff)
- Maintain awareness of legislation and current developments within specific area of business
- Work to assure products remain in compliance
- With manager oversight, for complex projects or independently for routine projects:-
- Develop regulatory product CMC strategies
- Identify risks and elevate them along with possible remediation
5. Process Improvement
- Independently identify opportunities and suggest improvements for resolution
- With oversight, lead the development of position papers & work aids etc.
Up to 25% may be required
Editors Note: Abbott B Pharma/BSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.