B Pharma Regulatory Affairs Job – Genpact – Apply Online
Genpact hiring a regulatory affairs manager. Manager job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022, B Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022, Regulatory affairs job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Manager – Regulatory affairs-CPG023319
Bachelor’s degree in pharma / Science
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer-facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem-solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide mentorship to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors. Manager will be responsible for all the activities related to –
- Perform document-level & submission level publishing, assembly and distribution activities.
- Performing submission readiness checks.
- Compiling SAS and other datasets and non-PDF files.
- Publishing documents for eCTD, NeeS, paper, and other PDF format submissions.
- Performing final technical quality review and technical validation (eCTD/NeeS)
- In-depth solid understanding of ECTD/ NEES types of submission, and industry-standard publishing systems.
- Effective time management and interpersonal skills to efficiently run multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the business value of quality and compliance and the implications and risks of non-compliance. Adjusts behaviors to drive high-quality deliverables
- Demonstrates the ability to independently solve and troubleshoot problems that arise within job responsibilities and expectations and takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Effectively communicates difficult issues both verbally and in writing to build alignment around a complex situation.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
Editors Note: B Pharma Regulatory Affairs Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.