Malabar Cancer Center – Pharmacist Job Opening Announced
Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs – Pharma Pharmacist and resident pharmacist Job. B Pharma and M Pharma Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Assistant Pharmacist
Qualification & experience:
Diploma in Pharmacy + 5 years Experience in a Multispecialty Hospital
Age: Below 35 years.
Note: The experience certificate should clearly indicate the Multi-specialty hospital or other
supporting documents issued in the name of the applicant
Job Title: Resident Pharmacist
Qualification: D Pharm/B Pharm
Age: Below 30- years
1. The duration of contract staff posted in Malabar Cancer Center will be 179 days
initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance (maximum 6 tenures)
2. Application Fee
a. Contract staff
Application fee Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for others, maybe paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to the following account: No: 1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI, Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL0001154. Or can use UPI ID – MCC@IDBI for remittance. A separate application fee is required for applying multiple posts
Application fee Rs. 0.00/- (Rupees Zero) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) for others, maybe paid through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS to the following account: No: 1154104000017958, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society, Bank: IDBI, Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: IBKL0001154. Or can use UPI ID – MCC@IDBI for remittance.
3. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mccc.kerala.gov.in. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is
5:00 PM on 25-10-2021
4. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
- Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
- Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
- Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
- Image Type: .jpg format.
- UTR Number for application fee paid.
5. Applications in the prescribed format, downloaded from MCC website, will only
6. Signed, a hard copy of the application form with self-attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, bed strength, Application Fee Remittance Receipt containing UTR number, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala670103 on or before 28–10- 2021.
7. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
8. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as“Application for
the Post of ………………………………….On ………….. (Trainee/Contract) under ………………… ( INSER /MCC)”.
9. Applications without required certificates or documents will not be considered
and will be rejected.
10. Applications received after the last date of submission will not be considered
under any circumstances and MCC will not be liable for any postal/courier delay.
11. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, Application Fee, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the originals at the time of the interview. Experience Certificate Should be clear in terms of bed strength, Multispecialty Hospital, Accreditationetc. if the experience certificate does not contain any of the above relevant certifications from the respective institution should be attached along with the application.
12. Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through e-mail.
Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for
updates/ notices and announcements.
13. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year ie. 01.01.2021.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview
15. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are
advised to desist from such unholy practices.
16. The Director – MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any
- Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fails to bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the importance of the document.
- Each candidate will be called separately for the interview and interviewed in
detail. If required, a written test/online test shall be conducted.
- Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation.
- Interview shall include questions related to subject knowledge. attitude assessment, aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment, etc. and may include practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
- If a candidate fails to complete the process of interview, he/ she will not be
- Incase suitable candidates are not available, the experience will be relaxed as per
the discretion of Director, MCC Important note
- Request for change/correction in the application form shall not be entertained
under any circumstances.
- In case if it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the
eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false
information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s),
his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is/are
detected even after the appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated. The
decision of MCC will be final in this regard
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Malabar Cancer Center Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.