Govt IGCAR Pharmacist Recruitment Announced – Applications Invited
Online Interviews through Skype will be held for filling up of the following posts on a locum basis (purely temporary) in DAE Hospital Kalpakkam/Anupuram will be held as detailed below:
Job Title: Pharmacist/B
No. of Post 01(One)
HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central and State Pharmacy council.
Consolidated Monthly Pay Rs.39680/- (Plus 2628/- as House Rent Allowance if applicable)
Age limit Not to exceed 50 years as on date of Interview
(a) Selection for the above post is purely on a temporary basis. The maximum period of appointment will be six months. However, such locum appointments shall not exceed 89 days at a time.
(b) Selected candidates will be provided Hostel Accommodation on their taking up of the appointment, on a payment basis if required. They will be entitled to House Rent Allowance (HRA) if their own arrangement for accommodation is made.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may forward the Application in the prescribed form (word format) along with self-attested Xerox copies of date of birth, educational qualification in a single PDF file through email: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14.10.2021 at 2400 hrs.
- Please enclose all the certificates and mark sheets (year-wise) of educational qualification in a single PDF file.
- Details of screened-in candidates shall be displayed in the GSO website www.igcar.gov.in/gso and shall be intimated through their respective email IDs.
- Incomplete applications and applications without relevant proof of experience/qualification, year-wise mark sheet, etc. shall be summarily rejected.
- If the number of applications received is more, GSO reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates based on the percentage of marks obtained and their clinical experience.
- Application in the prescribed proforma may be downloaded from
Date of Interview 28.10.2021
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt IGCAR Pharmacist Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.