CSIR-NPL Chemistry Recruitment CSIR-NPL, New Delhi (a constituent laboratory of CSIR) desires to have qualified incumbents for purely temporary and contractual positions under various ongoing externally funded & time targeted sponsored projects as under:-
Job Title: Project Assistant-Il
No.of posts: Two (02)
Job Code: HCP-0028
Eligibility: M Sc. in Chemistry with Minimum 55% Marks. Carbon based materials processing and characterization. Development of mesophase pitch, its characterization and melt spinning of the pitch into fibres.
Project Title: Mission mode project “Bulk Chemicals”
Salary: Rs 31 ,000/- +HRA
Tenure: (up to 31.03.2021 )
Age: 30 years
Job Title: Research Associate one (01)
Job Code: P90807
Eligibility: PhD in Chemistry Experience in Waste Plastic Management.
To carry out R&D in MLP waste plastic and making pallets for the end application. Designing of Waste Plastic Composites for Societal Usage
Salary: Rs. 47,000/-+HRA (up to 30.09.2021) 35 Years
Instructions and information for candidates:-
1 . Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2 Only those Candidates who have completed the essential qualification for whom the result has been declared are eligible to apply. Result awaited/FinaI semester appeared or appearing/Ph.D submitted etc. are not eligible to apply for any post. Experience, if required in any post, should only be a post-qualification experience
3 The total duration for which Project staff could be engaged will be for the duration of each project. Where the duration of the Sponsored/Consultancy Project is less than 5 years, the services will be co-terminus with the duration of the project There would be no automatic shifting of Project staff from one project to another. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. An appointment under the new project would be made only after submission of • No Demand Certificate’ and ‘No Dues certificate’ in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project. The maximum duration, for which any Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years, i.e. the total period of five years of engagement of any Project staff in different projects taken together should be counted from the initial date of engagement in a project onwards. The performance of the Project staff would be reviewed periodically so that anyone not found up to the mark, could be replaced. As such, the offer of appointment will be given for short duration i.e. 6months/ 1 year, which may be extended further based on the recommendations of the committee duly constituted by the Director.
4. Leave Project staff will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service,
5. Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
6. Other benefits: Project Staff will be provided dispensary facility if available. Project Staff engaged as temporary project manpower shall be covered under group medical insurance scheme offered by insurance companies and expenditure shall be debited from the project staff.
7. Registration for PhD: The facility for PhD registration shall be allowed to those Project Staff who have worked for a minimum period of two years and have at least cleared CSIRUGC Lecturer ship (NET) or GATE examination or published 01 paper in international peer-reviewed SCI-indexed journals.
8. There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”
9. A Candidate may apply for a maximum of 02 (Two) posts. The separate application may be submitted for each postcode if a candidate is desirous of applying for more than 01 (One) Post.
10. Mode of Selection: Th candidates will be shortlisted for an interview through a screening process. Only the short-listed candidates will interview b Selection Committee.
11 . In case the final certificates reflect CGPA, GPA, etc, in that case, the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
12. Relaxation of age for SCIST/ OBC IPWD ‘Women: Age limit for Project staff shall be as advertised with relaxation for statutory groups and women as per GOI rules.
13. CSIR-NPL reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the Offer of engagement in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of any empanelled candidate at any stage.
14, Other terms & conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by the funding agency/CSIR Hqrs. for the engagement of above Project Staff as amended from time to time.
15. The candidates will be free to answer in Hindi during the interview.
16. Date of Interview: 27th November 2020 through an online platform.
17. If a large number of applications are received then the Candidates will be shortlisted by a screening committee based on academic qualification and /or experience. In case of short listing done by screening committee, the committee will adopt its own criteria for bringing down the number of candidates to be called for interview. All shortlisted candidates will be provided a link via email for attending the interview which will be held through video conference.
18. Eligible candidates should fill the downloaded application from the website and send the application along with scanned copies of self-attested testimonials in support of Educational Qualifications (mark sheets & certificates), Experience, Publications and Category in a single PDF file by email to [email protected] latest by 23rd November 2020 at 12:00 Noon.
Last Date To Apply: 23rd November 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-NPL Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.