J&J Pharma Analytical Scientist Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various Global Consumer Health R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of J&J analytical team leader or designee. The position is also responsible for writing technical reports for various analytical activities or overall project documentation.
Job Title: Scientist – Analytical
Location: Greater Mumbai, India
Experience: Minimum 4 years to 8 years
Education: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M.Pharm
Other Skills: MS office
Req Id: 2105975787W
Key Deliverables of this role:
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer, and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
- As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations, and other similar technical documents.
- Actively support research projects, claim studies, and any other similar technical assessment.
Must have functional competencies
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate.
- Technical skills related to the interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
- Adequate articulation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and change focus quickly
Critical Personality Attributes
- Ability to independently execute basic analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
- Good time management and planning skills
Editors Note: J&J Pharma Analytical Johnson & Johnson Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.