Ingredion Hiring Production Supervisor – Chemistry & Chemical Engg
Ingredion is hiring a Production Supervisor, India to support the Continuous Improvement of Quality Systems in a manner that will ensure compliance with a regulatory, quality system, EXCiPACT, and customer requirements. Quality Manager, Indi provides support for areas such as Corrective Action Preventative Action/Nonconformance Investigations
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Qualified candidates will have:
Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, food science, or related fields.
At least 3 years experience in Supervisory level in a manufacturing environment.
Preferably knowledge and experience in chemical, agricultural, or food industries.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervision and control of manufacturing processes by managing section staff on the production floor and coordinating resources with key stakeholders.
- Plan and manage all modified starch to be drying, cooking, and packing to meet production scheduling product’s quality and organizational safety.
- Optimize the use for drying, cooking & packing resources.
- Manage people and their development within the area of responsibility.
- Manage communication within drying, cooking & packing processes and within across departments.
- Report drying cooking & packing performance and other relevant issues to the production manager.
- Improve drying, cooking & packing performances that include people development.
- A coordinated cross-functional team such as quality assurance, maintenance, modification department(section), supply chain to compliance regulatory, basic quality control, and customer requirement.
- Continuously improve such as in-process, quality control, cost-saving, etc.
Monitor and improve all activities to meet organizational safety targets and standards.
- Provide training in using equipment & instruments and process control.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
Editors Note: Ingredion Hiring Production Supervisor Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.