CSIR-NML Multiple Job Vacancy – MSc Chemistry Candidates Apply
CSIR-NML Multiple Job Online interviews will be held at CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur for drawing a panel of suitable candidates for engagement on a purely temporary basis as Project Staff at different levels depending on the current and future requirements of various projects. Details are given below:-
Project No: HCP28-WP2 Pratima Meshram
Job Title: Project Associate-I 3
Eligibility: MSc in Chemistry Or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering
Experience in hydro/pyro/ electrometallurgy
Project Title: Extraction of critical metals from used lithium io batteries
Project No: Abhilash (NITI AAYOG Project)
Job Title: Project Assistant
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: B.Sc Chemistry
Experience: Experience in the area of chemical analysis (Conventional/ICPOES/XRF/A
Project Title: Technology development for holistic utilization of red mud for extraction of
metallic values & residue utilization
Project No: STS 0006 Arvind Kumar Upadhyay
Job Title: Project Associate – I
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry
Preference: Inorganic Chemistry preferred
Project Title: (For the provision of funds) CRM Service activity of National Metallurgical
Laboratory STS 0006
Project Number: SSP-1261 (Sanchita)
Job Title: Project Associate-II
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility : Msc. In Chemistry With 2 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services.
Experience: experience in chemical analysis & Knowledge of NABL
Project Associate-I 25000/- / 31000/-* +HRA 35 *candidates who have qualified
National Eligibility Tests-CSIRUGC NET including lectureship “(Assistant Professorship) or
GATE Or Selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Government
Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
Project Associate-II 28000/- / 35000/-* +HRA
Terms & Conditions:
1. Age relaxation 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Women candidates.
2. Tenure of appointment in CSIR-NML under one or more projects will be co-terminus with the tenure of the respective projects
3. All of the above positions are purely temporary and on contract basis. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration/absorption against any Permanent post of CSIR-NML/CSIR.
4. Hindi may be used as a medium of conversation during the interview.
5. The Government strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance, and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
6. Date & Time of Interview (Online): will be notified through e-mail.
7. Registration (Online): Candidates applying against the above Post Codes are required to register on-line (For details, please visit CSIR-NML website). The online registration opens at 09:00 a.m. on 11-09-2021 and close at 06:00 p.m. on 21-09-2021.
8. If the number of candidates registered online for Interviews is very high, then the Candidates will be shortlisted by a screening committee based on academic qualification and/or experience. In case of shortlisting is done by the screening committee, then the committee will adopt its own criteria for bringing down the number of candidates to be called for an interview. All shortlisted candidates will be provided a link for attending the interview which will be held through online mode (SKYPE/Google Meet/MS Team/video conference etc). The link will be provided separately.
9. The candidates are advised to fill up the information in the online registration form carefully and correctly. All the certificates to be uploaded as single PDF [not more than 3 MB] in the application.
10. Any false information may lead to ban in appearing any future recruitment/engagement process in CSIR-NML and the same may be informed to other CSIR labs/Institutes, other Government Organisations/agencies also
11. The number and levels of positions may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection or may be cancelled also. The engagement is for various time-bound projects viz., Grant-in-Aid / Sponsored Projects / In-house projects etc. which is co-terminus with the projects and may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Projects, satisfactory performance/conduct of the appointee. It is not a regular appointment,
temporary or otherwise and therefore it does not entitle the incumbent(s) any claim, implicit or explicit on any CSIR/CSIR-NML post.
Candidates are advised to constantly keep on visiting CSIR-NML Website at www.nmlindia.org for any update/change in the matter.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-NML Multiple Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.