CSIR-CECRI Chemistry Associate Recruitment 2021 – Applications Invited
CSIR-CECRI Chemistry Associate Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the temporary position to be engaged in a project at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi. MSc Chemistry. Chemistry job opening 2021. MSc job 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: Polymer-based coatings to improve the performance of ballistic materials – SSP-13/20
Post Code: P01
Job Title: Project Associate-I
No.of posts: (01 Position)
Salary: 25,000/-pm + HRA
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Nanoscience & Technology with 55% marks (50% marks
Age: 35 Years
Experience: Experience in electrolysis, polymer, and coating Up to February 2022
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Project Title: Studies on electrochemical synthesis of perchloric acid form hydrochloric acid- SSP-11/2021
No.of posts: (01 Position)
Salary: 25,000/-pm + HRA
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) 35 Years
Experience: Experience in Electroorganic/ Electrochemical synthesis
Duration: 5 Months Duration
How To Apply for CSIR-CECRI Chemistry Associate
Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application from the CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for engagement of Project Assistant/Associate-I (Post Code:____) to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003 & reach this office by 17.09.2021 (Friday) upto 5.30 pm through India post/courier. Resume/Bio-data will not be considered as an Application.
1. Applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the above position and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of receipt of the applications. Candidates not fulfilling the essential qualification shall be rejected automatically without any notice. Therefore, they are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualification laid down for the positions as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
2. Candidates to submit one set of photocopies of the following certificate/documents duly attested by them along with the
(i) Diploma/Post Graduate Degree Certificate/ Provisional issued by University/College (2020-21 passed out candidates to submit a letter from Principal/Registrar, in case of non-receipt of Diploma/Degree Certificate)
(ii) Overall Marksheet / Consolidated Mark Statement of Diploma/Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.)
(iii)Caste/Tribe Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India. In the event of failure to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
Incomplete applications (ie. No indication of postcode applied, without photograph, signature, community certificate (if applicable), Degree certificate, Consolidated Mark Statement of Diploma/M.Sc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Candidates are also requested to fill in their details in Google Forms Link:
https://forms.gle/uW5vzursLuLjJxBPA apart from sending the hard copy of the application by Post/Courier.
The Google Forms link will be automatically disabled on 17.09.2021 at 5.30 pm. Any
candidate registered his/her details in Google Forms without submitting a hard copy of the application by post to Controller of Administration CSIR-CECRI by 17.09.2021 at 5.30 pm or received thereafter will not be considered and their names will not be listed in the eligible/shortlisted candidates list.
3. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per
4. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over General candidates to ensure due representation.
5. Final Semester/year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
6. The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be 17.09.2021.
7. Candidates are requested to mark a tick () in the boxes against each postcode provided in the application form.
8. Candidate(s) who worked as Project Personnel in CECRI or any other Lab. / Instt. of CSIR for more or equal to Five Years is not eligible for the above-mentioned position. The total tenure of 5 years shall be calculated based on the number of years spent on one
project and/or different projects taken together in CECRI or any other Lab. / Instt. of CSIR and Project Assistant or any other designation of equal status.
9. If candidates currently work in any project at CSIR-CECRI/Any other lab, they must have to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned Project Investigator/Leader. In case if he/she did not provide NOC, their application will be summarily rejected.
10. Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Google Meet only.
11. Candidate shall attend the interview with decorum, with formal dressing and complete privacy, and without any interference of another person. A closed and empty room may be preferred to take up the interview to avoid background noise interferences. He/she shall
not indulge in any sort of unfair practices like assistance from third parties, electronic gadgets, books, etc.
12. Candidate shall not photograph/record any proceedings of the interview through any form. In case of any such activity found at later stage, his/her candidature for the post applied will be summarily rejected without prejudice to taking actions under extant laws
governing such malpractices.
13. In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
14. If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a Gmail id before submitting an application. Details regarding Interviews through Google Meet will be sent to the email id only.
15. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date (17.09.2021) for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily
16. In the case of Universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentages based on the formula as per their university/institute (copy of documented proof of the conversion factor may be attached).
17. CSIR-CECRI shall not be responsible if a candidate could not be interviewed online due to connectivity issues/ network error / low bandwidth at his/her end.
18. Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be an increase/decrease in the number based on the requirement(s).
19. If a large number of applications are received, an online screening test shall be conducted to shortlist candidates for an online interview.
20. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with a Google Meet link 10 minutes prior to the interview in their respective Gmail ID. Shortlisted candidates will have to be readily available on the date of the interview. If there is any change in date(s), the same shall be intimated to candidates by email as well as in the CECRI website. In the event of non-response to our Gmail sharing Google Meet link, the candidate is forfeiting his/her opportunity and thereafter no requests for re-scheduling interview shall be considered.
21. The original documents including educational qualification, Birth/SSLC certificate, community and experience certificate, etc., in respect of the selected candidate will be verified at the time of joining. Your joining in the project is subject to verification of certificates.
The applicant’s candidature would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification and production of a photostat copy of all relevant certificates/documents. In case, it is detected at any stage of an engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand canceled automatically without any further notice.
22. Selected candidates will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus (if available) or shall be paid HRA (if applicable).
23. Tenure mentioned above in a case will be co-terminus with the project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier
24. The engagement is purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
25. If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be canceled without assigning any reason whatsoever.
26. INTERIM QUERIES (TELEPHONIC, EMAIL, etc.) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-CECRI Chemistry Associate CSIR-CECRI Chemistry Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.