ICAR-IARI Pharma Associate Recruitment – Applications Invited
An online interview will be held in the Division of Agricultural Economics, ICAR-Indian
Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi-110012 to recruit Project Assistant (1 No.) under the project entitled “Gender Advancement for Transforming Institution(GATI)”
funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology (Kiran Division), GOI. The appointment is purely on a temporary basis.
Job Title: Project Assistant-One
Salary: Rs.22,000/- per month (Consolidated monthly salary for 18 months)
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Pharma or Graduate in Science with minimum 1 year of experience
Desirable: Working knowledge of MS Office, report writing with good command in English.
Experience in working with any externally funded project especially DST/ ICAR/ DBT/ CSIR
How To Apply:
The eligible candidates may appear for the virtual interview on October 5, 2021, along with their complete bio-data as per the prescribed Application format.
Note: Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, the eligible candidates interested in Virtual Interview are requested to send their applications according to the proforma given in the advertisement along with a self-attested scanned copy of all documents (one PDF file only) to the PI’s e-mail address ([email protected]) by September 30, 2021. Therefore, the applicant must have a valid operative email address and mobile number. Only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview through their respective e-mail addresses.
Terms & Conditions
1. The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis. The
posts are co-terminus with the project and will be offered initially for a period of 18
months or till termination of the project whichever is earlier. It may be extended
periodically, subject to the performance of the candidate till the termination of the project.
2. The candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 50 years.
3. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in this institute or in ICAR. Non‐maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the candidate liable for termination during the appointment
period as per ICAR rules.
4. The interview of eligible candidates will be held on October 5, 2021.
5. Candidates should submit their complete bio-data, duly self-attached copies of certificates and mark sheets (from class X onwards), experience certificate and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer. Only candidates having essential
qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
6. Candidate whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate to this office as per the format attached (Declaration). Such declaration must reach the undersigned by post or through‐mail at [email protected]. If any discrepancy is communicated or declared on the date of the interview, the candidate will not be interviewed.
7. Candidate should be available online as per the slots communicated earlier. If not available after the repeated calls, the candidates may not ordinarily be entertained.
8. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form directly or indirectly shall lead to
disqualification or termination.
9. The decision of the Joint Director (Research), ICAR-IARI, New Delhi will be final and
binding in all respects.
10. Original certificates will be checked physically before joining, in case a candidate is
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ICAR-IARI Pharma Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.