National AIDS Control Programme – Pharmacist Recruitment
Civil Surgeon Office, Akola invites applications from eligible candidates for the following post for their appointment on a contract basis under Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Wadalba, and Mumbai (MSACS).
Job Title: Pharmacist (ARTc Lady Harding, Akola)
No.of posts: 01
a) Degree in Pharmacy from recognized Institute OR
b) Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in Health care
*Note: Must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council
Salary: Rs 13,000/- pm
Age: Upper age limit is 60 years as on date of Advertisement. Continuation will be applicable for up to 62 years for contractual service.
Appointment Type :
The above-mentioned posts are temporary & purely on a contract basis. While recruiting the post, initially the appointment will be given for 3 months as a probation period and further continuation will be given upon successful completion of probation periods and performance evaluation. The Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right for further continuation of the candidate.
Allowances like T.A, D.A, and H.R.A., etc are not admissible except consolidated monthly remuneration.
How to apply :
l) Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form with recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates / ID proof etc
2) The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only.
3) Applications can be either sent through registered/speed post in the office of the “District AIDS Prevention & Control Unit, Civil Surgeon Office, Z.P.Road, Govt.Medical College & Hospital, Akola, Tq.+Distt.Akola 444001” on all working days between the advertised date and closing where the candidate(s) wish to apply.
4) Last date for submitting the application is 12 / 07 /2021 applications received after this date will not be considered.
5) All further correspondence will be done only by E-mail (Exam, Hall Ticket, Call letters etc). So all candidates applying are required to write their personnel E-mail ID and contact number on the application correctly and neatly in the in the application form.
6) After scrutinizing the applications received in due date, short-listed candidates will be called for written exam and interview.
Other Important Notes :
l) Candidates who have been discontinued based on poor performance and Candidates who are retired from Government Services and against disciplinary action is completed OR initiated will not be eligible any above post.
2) Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right to cancel the recruitment, modify the numbers of posts etc.
3) Canvassing in any way will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
The last date for submitting the application is 12 / 07 /2021 applications received after this date will not be considered.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: National AIDS Control Programme Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.