Novartis Medical Scientific Liaison Vacancy – Pharma Candidates Apply
Novartis invited candidates with an MSc degree in pharmacy for the post of Medical Scientific Liaison. Pharma job opening 2021. Pharmacy job 2021. Medical Scientific Liaison job opening 2021. Pharma job opening 2021. Pharmacy job 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Medical Scientific Liaison, Mumbai
Job Id: 321356BR
What you’ll bring to the role:
• M. Pharm / M.Sc., or Degree in Pharmacy required with solid medical/technical background and proven competencies influencing skills, clinical research, insight, business and market knowledge.
• Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships in order to educate and negotiate ME/decision-makers.
• Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP, and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
• Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
• Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings, and proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
• Strong personal integrity and customer focus, excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and advanced presentation skills, effectively contribute to work on multifunctional teams.
• Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.
Dozens of opportunities to work collaboratively across different functions. In Medical Affairs we are encouraged to collaborate, grow, and work on new ways to increase our impact in the community.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop professional relationships; build advocacy and scientific partnerships with MEs/decision-makers, through regular field-based interactions. Engaging the MEs in various Scientific activities for improving the quality of patient care
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data with healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest aligned to local policies.
• Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies to impact pricing and health-economic discussions.
• Provide speaker training to health care professionals to support the best use of new therapies developed and commercialized by Novartis
• Contribute to the identification of appropriate clinical investigators and facilitates placement into Novartis-sponsored clinical trials. Support the investigational sites, as needed, as part of a cross-functional team with ICRO and the Medical Advisor and others as appropriate.
• Collaborate with Novartis colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights /presentations/ results.
• Gather medical insights and support the translation of those into Medical Affairs, Development and Commercial product strategy. Evaluate the impact of competitive information to share internally and externally as post-meeting deliverables.
• Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to Novartis colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs, etc.). Screen business opportunities. Collaborate with Medical Advisors/TA Medical
Editors Note: Novartis Medical Scientific Liaison Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.