Lubrizol Regulatory Support Specialist Vacancy – Apply Online
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale.
Job Title: Regulatory Support Specialist
Location: Vikhroli (Mumbai) / Remote working
Function: Product Safety & Compliance Department (PSCD)
Reporting To: Associate Manager – PSCD
REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry related field
- 2+ years of experience in the chemical regulatory field including a working knowledge of REACH
- Experience in reviewing toxicology and related chemical safety data
- Experienced authoring SDS’s based on various national, international and global hazard communications regulatory schemes (GHS), SAP-EHS experience would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in transportation requirements, physical hazard, handling and PPE assessments.
- Experience conducting health and environmental hazard assessments for eSDS
- Experience in C&L notification such as but not limited to Poison Centers
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable in working in a team environment
- Critical thinking skills including problem solving, data analysis and effective management of priorities]
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Global perspective.
An experienced regulatory affairs specialist to join our Global Hazard Communication team who will be responsible for the authoring and content of our SDSs and Label text requirements for the corporation. Also needs to provide expert support on global hazard communication inquiries to our internal/external customers. Key internal contacts are: R&D, IS, commercial groups and HSE personnel. Key external contacts are customers, regulatory agencies and industry associations.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create SDSs, eSDS’s and Label content for products, intermediates and experimental products
- Conduct health hazard and environmental hazard assessments as part of our substance registration programs including REACh
- Maintain data integrity on our hazard assessments in the SDS authoring system
- Monitor/evaluate upcoming and pending legislation to determine the impact on Lubrizol, developing plans to address these new or changing requirements
- Provide technical leadership to the Hazard Communication staff related to health and environmental hazard assessments
- Actively participate in system development projects to continue to maintain compliance with Global Hazard Communication regulations and related requirements
- Lead projects as assigned by the Hazard Communication Manager India
Editors Note: Lubrizol Regulatory Support Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.